Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CONFESSION! From... Nobody.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I thought for sure posting some chat and threads about the 6 year old killed in the Aurora shooting might get me a pin or stir up some really good... I mean, great forum flame war.

sigh

I got nothing.

I'm also DYING to reveal how I really feel about all this. And really stir some shit up. But no one seems to care.... about the victims or shooting it seems. Hell half the people here at GLP think it was a staged event.

stir

I honestly don't think people are ready for the truth.
Even this forum, is getting a little... dull and repetitive now.

I was finally ready to reveal something about myself, really open up. Dare to lay it all on the table. But... without an audience... without a purpose... why bother?

I mean... if you, gentle reader... don't give a flying fuck about anything or believe anything is real... why should I?

Is GLP as desensitized as the rest of society, where threads about how the event was a staged psy-op event get more care then threads about a real flesh and blood 6 year old girl, with her guts laying on the theater floor?

Let me guess... no video, so it didn't happen.

WOW.

I've listed hundreds of posts trying to illuminate what is going on the world. But it's pointless. It didn't make a difference.

There were never any straight answers. No higher truths.

What a shame.

I simply have run out of things to say.

I shall take my leave now from you all... with a bow.

bko

AND A HUGE HEARTFELT...

byekitty
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP