Users Online Now: 2,043 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 541,524
Pageviews Today: 957,182Threads Today: 475Posts Today: 7,350
10:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Behemoth's Control is loosening.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Those that stop you from raising yourself spiritually and your awareness...their time is up.

I have been told through a lucid dream there are light beings that are going against some code and casting away those that would force other's hands. It means they will likely be casted out from whatever group they are in. Something about freewill blazey blah.

Seems the cosmos is just as fed up as we are for not knowing the hidden strings that other beings are starting to take action.

However, I have also been told humanity will be given no gifts, no rewards, nothing because nothing is deserved. All that will happen is our chains will be taken away and we will have the freedom to excel and move on...and then they will leave us.

I would give the specific events listed but not sure if that would interfere with such things. Safe to say UN/DC/Pentagon/Israel and China all got a major part to play in the unwinding of everything we know. :)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP