Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ------------------>i>>> TIMEWAVE ZERO & AUGUST 2012
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Let me start this thread by giving an update were we are now with the markets in relation with the Timewave Zero, since I started the "DOW vs. TIMEWAVE ZERO"-thread beginning of April this year. Link: Thread: >>>> MARKETS vs. TIMEWAVE ZERO

I used the Nikkei 225 (Japan's most important index), because I believe it's less manipulated than the US equity markets. Also other less manipulated market-indices fit the TWZ-graph much better, like the European indices.
But somehow I like the Nikkei. Maybe because the I-Ching (which the timewave zero is based on) and Nikkei both are from the Far East.

Let me state that I only look at the Sheliak number set from now on. The Sheliak graph is more up to date and utilizes a modified algorithm which corrects a few perceived inconsistencies within the Kelley Timewave graph.

For the comparison I reset the TWZ to the exact date as the Nikkei-chart. If you can't see the chart + text, please click on the link below each chart to a bigger chart.

UPDATE Markets vs. Timewave 2012:
Nikkei_vs_TWZ
BIG CHART: [link to i45.tinypic.com]

Looking at Europe, the drop in the markets since the beginning of April (TWZ-High) is clearly noticeable 'till the point we are now:
EUR/USD: [link to i46.tinypic.com]
Spain's IBEX 35: [link to i47.tinypic.com]
Italy's FTSE MIB: [link to i47.tinypic.com]

Also if we look at the chart of this month you can clearly notice the correlation going on between the TWZ-graph and the markets.
Markets vs. Timewave July:
Nikkei_vs_TWZ2
BIG CHART: [link to i50.tinypic.com]

SO FAR FOR THE UPDATE. NOW LETS TAKE A LOOK AT AUGUST!
The first week of August 2012, which starts July 29th shows a steep drop that continues to drop pretty much through the whole month. But lets take a look at the first days of the week. I used the "Resonate back"-option of the TWZ-software to look for periods back in time that resonate with this drop. It turns out that this drop resonates perfectly with the Big Stockmarket Crash of 1987, AND also if we go further back, with the Fall of the Roman Empire!:
Beginning of August 2012:
Begin_August
BIG CHART: [link to i47.tinypic.com]

Stock Market Crash of 1987:
Black_Monday

Fall of The Western Roman Empire:
Falling_Rome

Could we see another Black Monday on July 30th?? Also what I find very peculiar is that the Opening weekend of The London Olympics 2012 is the weekend right before the drop...

Then I wanted to show you another graph of August. It looks like August 30th could be a very significant day in human history. It's the end of the August drop. And the low-point almost reaches Zero of the TWZ !! After this day it will not go lower until the final drop in December 2012.
LOW-POINT August 30th:
TWZ_august_30th
BIG CHART: [link to i48.tinypic.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP