Users Online Now: 1,488 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 540,652
Pageviews Today: 704,806Threads Today: 209Posts Today: 2,859
06:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Subliminal Message from Lil Wayne "Pray to Mohammed" Aurora and The Dark Knight Rises
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just saw The Dark Knight Rises, this research followed shortly after.

I know by now most users on this site have heard of the recent shootings in Aurora, Colorado in a movie theater opening night of "The Dark Knight Rises".
Not here to talk about that.

Also, by now most of you have seen the "coincidence" in the recent Lil Wayne video "My Homies Still" in which there is much symbolism. (Skeletons in movie theater chairs).
Not here to talk about that either.

I have been meaning to find some sort of subliminal message within this video that may give us yet another clue to the problem that's right in front of us. I tried a different approach on my own before venturing off onto the interweb to see others research into it.

I decided to listen to "My Homies Still" by Lil Wayne Backwards

For those who don't have an app or program to do so...

"Pray to Mohammed" clear as day.
(1st incident I believe is at 56 seconds if you want to skip)

I'm not here to make any opinions, only stating facts because I come to this community hoping among the many trolls of this site that we may be able to build on this and further find out any other leads as I see this as a good start.

My biggest point here is...

Stop believing in "coincidences", and start putting this puzzle together one piece at a time.

The one's in control can't stop us all, remember that.

Post thoughts, comments, and concerns.

Trolls can stay in their holes though.hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP