Users Online Now: 1,798 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 651,026
Pageviews Today: 854,044Threads Today: 238Posts Today: 3,409
07:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Just had Lunch At BWW in Texas and EVERYONE WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW FAKE ALL THE CO SHOOTING SEEMED...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I swear it was as if I was in a dream I walk into my normal Buffalo Wild Wings stop. I usually come here at least 3 times a week during Mon-Fri. It was unreal all the customers in their plus the waiting staff was commenting on how fake they felt this whole thing was. They were watching Holmes in court and kept commenting about how much of an act they felt he was doing. I've been here though all kinds of tragedies over the years and never once have these sheep every mentioned anything... I'm telling you I think people are starting to wake up and see the world around them. The entire store was brimming with sudden thoughts of how they have been screwed and this was the start. I can't tell you how much of a high I'm in sitting with these people for two hours having real conversation about our government and how people are starting to notice the BS. We as GLP'ers need to continue to spread the word on this crap whether it be true or not people are waking up lets help them!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP