Users Online Now: 1,689 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 168,687
Pageviews Today: 281,507Threads Today: 90Posts Today: 1,652
03:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PROOF and History of Wormwood, Nibiru, Hercolubus, The dragon, Planet X, Hidden Message in movie BABYLON AD - New VIDEO
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message NEW INFO ADDED AT BOTTOM OF PAGE

new video added here:
[link to www.youtube.com]

This is not my opinion, this is an engraved fact, in a history book that would outlast ours thousands of years.

(These images below are from the Sumerian civilization dating back 5500 years ago, this tablet can be found in the eastern Berlin Museum today: it shows our solar system, including Pluto… which we did not know about until the 1930s… Also included is a body yet to be officially discovered)

[link to i1096.photobucket.com]

images that show engravings of Wormwood on every mountainous region on earth! (also known as, The Destroyer) here are just a few…(The below link shows dots where petroglyphs were found on earth… Only in mountainous regions)

– notice all locations of petroglyphs are located in mountainous regions.
In the Egyptian Book of the Dead, we read.

Manuscripts 3:6

"the people will scatter in madness. They will hear the trumpet and battle-cry of the Destroyer and will seek refuge within the dens of the earth terror will eat away their hearts, and their courage will flow from them like water from a broken pitcher. They will be eaten up in the flames of wrath and consumed by the breath of the Destroyer"

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – breath of the Destroyer

Again, in the Egyptian Book of the Dead, we read.

Creation 4:5

then… God caused a sign to appear in the heavens, so that men should know the earth would be afflicted, and the sign was a strange star

Creation 4:6

"The Star grew and waxed to a great brightness and was awesome to behold. It put forth horns and sang, being unlike any other ever seen.

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – horns of the destroyer, it twisted itself about like a coil, handprint – I lived.

Manuscripts 5:1

It Twisted about Itself like a Coil… It was not a great comet or a loosened star, being more like a fiery body of flame.

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – when you see this star, head up to the mountains, he is pointing at the coil, and pointing to go up

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – take your family, and your belongings, and go up to the mountains.

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – the waters will rise, the fish will die, run up to the mountains

[link to www.google.com] – fish, birds, bats, turtles, animals with compass sense die… The magnetic field around the earth is being affected by wormwood's arrival…

Here is an image of the magnetosphere taken before the mass die off of animals

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – Before animal die off

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – During animal die off

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – During animal die off

In Revelation 6:14-17

"The sky will split apart like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place. Then the kings of the earth, the very important people, the generals, the rich, the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They said to the mountains and to the rocks, "fall on us and hide us from the face of the one who is seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb, because the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?"

The military has been building huge underground bases for several decades now. As these machines bore through the rock, it coats its surroundings with concrete from the rocks that it has processed and eaten: 20 miles a day; a complete finished concrete tunnel ready to use…

They are building an underground city beneath our feet, that's where your money is going… That is why they refuse to fix bridges and dams, and other infrastructural needs, they know it's pointless for what's coming, also why they're so corrupt. If they can't tell you about the greatest of lies what won't they lie about?

[link to www.infrastructurereportcard.org]

In Revelation 8:7-12

7 "The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water –11 the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

12 The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

13 As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: "Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!"

Below we have an image of our orbiting bodies intersecting with what the Sumerian called, "the planet of the crossing". Another orbiting body, arriving from underneath us a brown dwarf star, called Wormwood… Or the Destroyer as the Egyptians called it.

Just like our sun it also has orbiting bodies, one of these bodies orbiting Wormwood was called Nibiru, where those who from heaven to earth came lived… Those who from heaven to earth came is the exact translation of Anunnaki (as the Sumerian called them). To clarify, these are the same ones referred to in this Scripture below…

Genesis 6

1 When Human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years."

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days – and also afterward – when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Here is an image of the Oort Cloud, comprising billions of icy comets spinning at unimaginable speeds protecting our little part of the universe like a magnificent shield from God, the Anunnaki referred to it as the forbidden region. More on that later…

[link to www.astro.psu.edu]

NASA has known about Wormwood incoming for a long time now, to those who know anything about NASA, they know, NASA stands for Never A Straight Answer. What they do tell us, if truthful, is either not important or old news… Very old news. They have begun to give a sneak peek of wormwood's existence, as shown in their article below.

[link to www.space.com]

"Our sun may have a companion that disturbs comets from the edge of the solar system ? a giant planet with up to four times the mass of Jupiter, researchers suggest…Scientists have already proposed that a hidden star, which they call "Nemesis", might lurk a light-year or so away from our sun. They suggest that during its orbit, this red dwarf or brown dwarf star would regularly enter the Oort cloud, jostling the orbits of many comets there and causing some to fall toward Earth. That would provide an explanation for what seems to be a cycle of mass extinctions here."
Coincidentally, four times the mass of Jupiter is exactly what the Sumerians have told us!

This object is the single largest motivator for the elite to elicit corruption. For them to steal everything, while lying to you… Telling you it's all going to be okay… Telling us the changes in weather is global warming, explaining away what's coming while at the same time stealing every penny they can on top of their record-setting tax greater than the surfs of history. Those in the know, laugh behind our backs like demonic goblins, surely saying things like, " they think were going to force them into the camps, they believe they can resist with their guns, what are you going to do? Shoot the clouds?! We can get away with anything we want! By the time they figure out what's going on, we'll have taken everything from them and right on time we'll close our doors, not even a nuclear weapon could get them in, and when it's past we will live like gods!" -insert demonic goblin laugh here-
In Revelation 6:14-17

Then the kings of the earth, the very important people, the generals, the rich, the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They said to the mountains and to the rocks, "fall on us and hide us from the face of the one who is seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb, because the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?"

– A Brown Dwarf Star is surrounded by methane, our atmosphere is oxygen, when it passes close enough to us these elements mingle and create fire… raining down from the heavens. But that's not all, previous to this event it had passed through the Oort cloud (trillions upon trillions of comets encasing us inside a protective barrier)

[link to images.google.com] – Oort cloud

Wormwood charges through this area smashing comets in all directions, undoubtedly many towards us… Extending far away from the brown dwarf trillions upon trillions of pounds of red iron oxide surrounds wormwood… As this iron oxide gets close enough much of it is dumped in our atmosphere turning a third of the rivers into what looks like blood, rendering it undrinkable and deadly. Since comets are made of ice and also raining down, fire mixed with ice, mixed with blood, descend's upon humanity just as the verse described below.

The elites religion is showing you what they know… in plain sight, while at the same time… hiding it…

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – The all seeing eye, the eye of illumination, Lucifer.

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – Baphomet, the goat deity, Lucifer… Lady Gaga, in the same position as Baphomet, covering one eye, the all seeing eye, the eye of illumination, Lucifer.

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – Gaga, the sound a baby makes, the sound she represents, immaturity with the ability to be molded into that which is guiding her, Baphomet. The symbol runs through her, it is who she embodies.

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – She marks her face with who she represents, and covers her one eye to show her allegiance.

And yet another example is the videogame new Vegas fallout

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – notice the lightning bolt, Remember Lady Gaga…

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – look closely, the W on the sign has a chunk taken out of it, there are five circles at each point in the W…This will be the 5th time it has cycled and destroyed according to the mayans... The moon has turned upside down, because of wormwood… Vegas has gone out, the world is new, the orbits path is lit up with the sun above it.

The elites religion is showing you what they know… in plain sight, while at the same time… hiding it… This way… They warned you, if they warned you and you are too dumb to figure it out then they are absolved of guilt and their actions are justified by the rule of nature, survival of the fittest.

For example, the moon beginning from 2007 has tilted at least 35° to the right… Or has it? Is it us? Pole shift is a proven scientific fact… It's cause however is debated, the Sumerians told us what brings destruction on a cyclical event, should we not give them credit? Should we not listen to those who came before us who wrote on objects that would not diminish in time at nearly the rate of our pathetic pieces of paper. Who without language showed us images of Pluto 5500 years ago! Things we did not know about until our "Modern Times." Here are a few examples of what the elite showed on TV at a time when Internet was buzzing with talk of a tilted moon.

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – Conan prances around on stage, your eyes fixed on his tight pants, not so funny when you see what's really happening, an extremely tilted moon in the background… Evidence of the arrival… of Wormwood… And the fallen ones…

Below are images of the moon from 2007 to 2010… Yes the moon does wobble a bit… But as far back as I've seen any movie on TV or any image pre-1996… The moon's circular spot is on it's top right and has always remained in that general area… Not so anymore…

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – 2007

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – 2008

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – 2009

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – 2010

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – All Four Years Comparison

We see yet another example in the movie Babylon A.D.

the first three images here shows a tattoo on Vin Diesel's back… The Egyptian scarab who is known to bring life out of death, order out of chaos.… Notice the winged Sun…

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – the wound on his left shoulder is an orbiting body around wormwood, it leaves a trail of destruction in its wake… The blood… In high definition images the earth has a skull on it, rent Babylon A.D. and see for yourself…

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] - The scarab of life and order out of chaos RIDES ON THE WINGS OF A BLAZING SUN

"The ancient Egyptian Scarab Beetle was a symbol of death and rebirth."
LINK FOR INFO ON SCARAB: [link to www.experience-ancient-egypt.com]

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – the wound…

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – in wormwood clutches it holds other orbiting bodies…

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – in this image we see several Egyptian symbols, the dark elongated one that looks like a knife is the same symbol next to him where his soap would be…

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – here's that same symbol next to him where his soap would be… Along with… The all seeing eye the rule of nature.

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – Vin Diesel has a tattoo of the Necronomicon Sigil on his neck. The book deals with Sumerian and Babylonian mythology and gods. WHICH IS EXACTLY what I've been speaking about! But it is a pentagram repeated over and over again… It almost looks like an orbit because of the solid circular balls and turns!

Necronomicon Sigil - leads me to this discovery
[link to www.necrogate.com]

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – tattooed on Vin diesel's arm, half a grey waving at you, the image has been mirrored so you can see it better…

[link to www.boudillion.com] – this is the famous drawing of an entity called LAM, who appeared before Aleister Crowley, one of the most famous Satanist's that have ever lived…

This winged Sun is found everywhere in Egypt, the Sumerians wrote of it in stone tablets… They called it the winged planet… And those who from heaven to earth came lived there… The Anunnaki…

[link to i1096.photobucket.com] – here we see a representation of those who from heaven to earth came, and the winged body from which they came…

set in the future where the sky is dark and filled with a red glow-the same red glow that wormwood brings with this iron oxide dust orbiting the brown dwarf stars body. The same red dust that will fall down on the earth turning a third of the waters to blood as the Bible describes, the same body that punches through the Oort cloud bringing with it thousands of falling comets whose bodies are composed of ice, yet set on fire and fall to earth, flaming ice.

Revelation 8:7-12

"the first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up. The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed. The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and the third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night."

ANCIENT TEXTS

The Kolbrin. (Egyptian Great Book)
[link to keywordanddescriptiongenerator.com]

CHAPTER THREE
THE DESTRUCTION AND RE-CREATION

It is known, and the story comes down from ancient times, that there was not one creation but two, a creation
and a re-creation. It is a fact known to the wise that the Earth was utterly destroyed once then reborn on a second
wheel of creation.

At the time of the great destruction of Earth, God caused a dragon from out of Heaven to come and encompass
her about. The dragon was frightful to behold, it lashed its tail, it breathed out fire and hot coals, and a great
catastrophe was inflicted upon mankind.

The body of the dragon was wreathed in a cold bright light and beneath, on the belly, was a ruddy hued glow, while behind it trailed a flowing tail of smoke. It spewed out
cinders and hot stones and its breath was foul and stenchful, poisoning the nostrils of men.

Its passage caused great thunderings and lightnings to rend the thick darkened sky, all Heaven and Earth being made hot. The seas were loosened from their cradles and rose up, pouring across the land. There was an awful, shrilling trumpeting which outpowered even the howling of the unleashed winds.

Men, stricken with terror, went mad at the awful sight in the Heavens. They were loosed from their senses and
dashed about, crazed, not knowing what they did. The breath was sucked from their bodies and they were burnt
with a strange ash.

Then it passed, leaving Earth enwrapped within a dark and glowering mantle which was ruddily lit up inside.
The bowels of the Earth were torn open in great writhing upheavals and a howling whirlwind rent the mountains
apart.

The wrath of the sky-monster was loosed in the Heavens. It lashed about in flaming fury, roaring like a
thousand thunders; it poured down fiery destruction amid a welter of thick black blood. So awesome was the
fearfully aspected thing that the memory mercifully departed from man, his thoughts were smothered under a
cloud of forgetfulness.

The Earth vomited forth great gusts of foul breath from awful mouths opening up in the midst of the land. The
evil breath bit at the throat before it drove men mad and killed them. Those who did not die in this manner were
smothered under a cloud of red dust and ashes, or were swallowed by the yawning mouths of Earth or crushed
beneath crashing rocks.

The first sky-monster was joined by another which swallowed the tail of the one going before, but the two could
not be seen at once. The sky-monster reigned and raged above Earth, doing battle to possess it, but the many
bladed sword of God cut them in pieces, and their falling bodies enlarged the land and the sea.

In this manner the first Earth was destroyed by calamity descending from out of the skies. The vaults of Heaven
had opened to bring forth monsters more fearsome than any that ever haunted the uneasy dreams of men.

Men and their dwelling places were gone, only sky boulders and RED EARTH remained where once they were, but amidst all the desolation a few survived, for man is not easily destroyed.

They crept out from caves and came
down from the mountainsides. Their eyes were wild and their limbs trembled, their bodies shook and their
tongues lacked control. Their faces were twisted and the skin hung loose on their bones. They were as maddened
wild beasts driven into an enclosure before flames; they knew no law, being deprived of all the wisdom they
once had and those who had guided them were gone.

The Warning

The Kolbrin Bible

Creation 4:5
Then ... God caused a sign to appear in the Heavens, so that men should know the Earth would be afflicted, and the sign was a STRANGE STAR.

Creation 4:6
THE STAR grew and waxed to a great brightness and was awesome to behold. IT PUT FORTH HORNS and sang, being unlike any other ever seen ...

Manuscripts 3:1
Men forget the days of the Destroyer. Only the wise know where it went and that it will return in its appointed hour.

Manuscripts 3:2
... It was as a billowing cloud of smoke enwrapped in a ruddy glow, not distinguishable in joint or limb. Its mouth was an abyss from which came flame, smoke and hot cinders.

Manuscripts 5:1
... IT TWISTED ABOUT ITSELF LIKE A COIL ... It was not a great comet or a loosened star, being more like a fiery body of flame.

Manuscripts 5:4
This was the aspect of the DOOMSHAPE called the DESTROYER, when it appeared in days long gone by, in olden times...

Manuscripts 5:5
The DOOMSHAPE is like a circling ball of flame which scatters small fiery offspring in its train. It covers about a fifth part of the sky and sends writhing, snakelike fingers down to Earth ...

Manuscripts 33:2
... THE DAYS OF THE YEARS WERE SHORTENED AND THE TIMES OF ALL THINGS ALTERED. THE SEASONS WERE TURNED AROUND ...

Manuscripts 33:5
... FOUR TIMES THE STARS HAVE MOVED TO NEW POSITIONS and twice the sun has changed the direction of his journey.

TWICE THE DESTROYER HAS STRUCK EARTH.

Kolbrin pg 11

The Appearance of the Destroyer God

"Then came the day when all things became still and apprehensive, for God caused a sign to appear in the
Heavens, so that men should know the Earth would be afflicted, and the sign was a strange star".

"The star grew and waxed to a great brightness and was awesome to behold. It put forth horns and sang, being
unlike any other ever seen. So men , seeing it, said among themselves, 'Surely, this is God appearing in the
Heavens above us'. The star was not God, though it was directed by His design, but the people had not the
wisdom to understand'.

"Then God manifested Himself in the Heavens. His voice was as the roll of thunders and He was clothed with
smoke and fire. He carried lightings in His hand and His breath, falling upon the Earth, brought forth brimstone
and embers. His eye was a black void and His mouth an abyss containing the winds of Destruction. He encircled
the whole of the Heavens, bearing upon His back a black robe adorned with stars".(This suggests it's invisibility)

"Such was the likeness and manifestation of God in those days. Awesome was His countenance, terrible His
voice of wrath, the sun and moon hid themselves in fear and there was a heavy darkness over the face of the
Earth".

Pg 181

CHAPTER 6

THE DARK DAYS

The dark days began with the last visitation of the Destroyer and they were foretold by strange omens in the
skies. All men were silent and went about with pale faces.

These were days of ominous calm, when the people waited for they knew not what.

The presence of an unseen doom was felt, the hearts of men were stricken.

The days of stillness were followed by a time when the noise of trumpeting and shrilling was heard in the
Heavens, and the people became as frightened beasts without a herdsman, as asses when lions prowl without
their fold.

The people spoke of the GOD of the SLAVES, and reckless men said. “If we knew where this god were to be found,
we would sacrifice to him”. But the GOD of the slaves was not among them. He was not to be found within the
swamplands or in the brickpits. His manifestation was in the Heavens for all men to see, but they did not see
with understanding.

The people cried out to the Pharaoh in their distress, but he stopped his ears and acted like a deaf man.

Dust and smoke clouds darkened the sky and coloured the waters upon which they fell with a bloody hue.
Plague was throughout the land, the river was bloody and blood was everywhere. The water was vile and men’s
stomachs shrank from drinking. Those who did drink from the river vomited it up, for it was polluted.
The dust tore wounds in the skin of man and beast. In the glow of the Destroyer the Earth was filled with
redness. Vermin bred and filled the air and face of the Earth with loathsomeness. Wild beascs, afflicted with
torments under the lashing sand and ashes, came out of their lairs in the wastelands and caveplaces and stalked
the abodes of men. All the tame beasts whimpered and the land was filled with the cries of sheep and moans of
cattle.

Trees, throughout the land, were destroyed and no herb or fruit was to be found. The face of the land was
battered and devastated by a hail of stones which smashed down all that stood in the path of the torrent. They
swept down in hot showers, and strange flowing fire ran along the ground in their wake.

The fish of the river died in the polluted waters; worms, insects and reptiles sprang up from the Earth in huge
numbers. Great gusts of wind brought swarms of locusts which covered the sky.

As the Destroyer flung itself through the Heavens, it blew great gusts of cinders across the face of the land. The gloom of a long night spread a dark mantle of blackness which extinguished every ray of light. None knew when it was day and when it was
night, for the sun cast no shadow.

The darkness was not the clean blackness of night, but a thick darkness in which the breath of men was stopped
in their throats. Men gasped in a hot cloud of vapour which enveloped all the land and snuffed out all lamps and
fires. Men were benumbed and lay moaning in their beds. None spoke to another or took food, for they were
overwhelmed with despair. Ships were sucked away from their moorings and destroyed in great whirlpools. It
was a time of undoing.

The Earth turned over, as clay spun upon a potter’s wheel. The whole land was filled with uproar from the thunder of the Destroyer overhead and the cry of the people. There as the sound of moaning and lamentation on every side.

Chapter 6.(pg 181)

"On the great night of the Destroyer’s wrath, when its terror was at its height, there was a hail of rocks and the Earth heaved as pain rent her bowels. Gates, columns and walls were consumed by fire and the statues of gods
were overthrown and broken. People fled outside their dwellings in fear and were slain by the hail. Those who
took shelter from the hail were swallowed when the Earth split open."

Kolbrin CRT:3:5 The Earth vomited forth great gusts of foul breath from awful mouths opening up in the land. The evil breath bit at the throat before it drove men mad and killed them. Those who did not die in this manner were smothered under a cloud of red dust and ashes, or were swallowed by the yawning mouths of Earth or crushed beneath crashing rocks.

Nostradamus: red hail covering the earth.-VIII.77

Merlin: A shower of blood shall fall, and a dire famine shall afflict mankind. The Red One will grieve for what has happened, but after an immense effort it will regain its strength.

Revelation 16:21
From the sky huge hailstones of about a hundred pounds each fell upon men. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible.

Book of Enoch
[link to www.piney.com]

Chapter 1
1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be

2 living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. And he took up his parable and said -Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God,

saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come.

3 Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them;The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling,

4 And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai,And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.

5 And all shall be smitten with fear, And the Watchers shall quake,And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.

6 And the high mountains shall be shaken,
..........And the high hills shall be made low,
..........And shall melt like wax before the flame

7 And the earth shall be wholly rent in sunder,
..........And all that is upon the earth shall perish,
..........And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).

8 But with the righteous He will make peace.

NEW INFO ADDED BELOW

i am now going to go into great depth on who the necronimocon was written about. who this world is working with, evidence of this work, video of their space ships on the moon and the evidence of these objects found in ancient and modern times.

Time to intertwine these facts starting with how BABYLON AD gives hint to it

in this scene vin diesel stands with the truth of it all illuminated in the background, notice the V. i will explain further.

IMAGE ( [link to i1096.photobucket.com] )

closer shot -

closest shot -

here in this image lies the secret to whom they are, this will begin to unfold its nature to you

far away shot (look at her shoulder) -

closer shot -

closest shot -

start this video at 1:12 to see almost same thing in the sky!

photos taken of these objects

reflection of the V space craft objects on an astronaut 's helmet

here is the logo for nasa

now compare

every space program and every space patch on earth HAS THE V IN IT!

ALL THE DIFFERENT COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD WITH A SPACE PROGRAM ALL HAVE IT!

YES EVEN IRAN!

KOREA!

JAPAN!

AND OTHERS!

Just like in the movie THEY LIVE WE SLEEP
when these "aliens" who really control the world go on and off world by beams of light, teleporting, so too can this evidence be seen in PICTURES and ANCIENT ENGRAVINGS

ANCIENT ENGRAVINGS

in the book THIS NEW OCEAN, the front cover looks like a mistake has happened to his graphics, with these strange straight lines coming up out of eart... but in-fact the author knows something...

now look at real images pre-nasa-censored

some of these lines have been highlighted in red, others are shown as is or with contrast adjusted to enhance

ANCIENT PAINTINGS / CARVINGS OF UFOS

OLD PAINTING
Jesus being crucified WITH UFOS WATCHING

old stone carving resembles astronaut

ancient stone etching of planes and helicopters and submarines

gold carvings of airplanes 3000-5500 years old

NOW BACK TO BABYLON AD

the cabal sits encased in a V structured dome

V necks and V suits

the table is illuminated in a blue V

the motorcycles after him have the words LAZARETH written on them - back from the dead - in babylon A.D. after destruction

close up

the man wearing the helmet has an alien head on his shoulders

A SKULL AND CROSSBONES IS ON HIS CHEST WITH VL1 OVER THE AMERICAN FLAG

strange words are written on his chest (this is in 1 frame of the movie)

vin diesel stands by orbiting bodies

NO-ELITE PRIESTESS CEO on the tv screen

AVIAN FLU EPIDEMIC

NOELITES BE LIVE TV

***GIVE IT UP TV***

BE CONSUMED WITH THE TV

COMING NEXT NO-ELITES

the cabal is globally working with these beings from the heavens, proven by the space patch's that cooperate with them. Iran our enemy...also cooperating.

The false reality believes the world is at war
the true reality is a globally orchestrated, money making machine. to fuel the creation of mimicking technologies from these beings and the building of a safe haven underground from this heavenly object. TO FACILITATE AN AFTER WORLD BABYLON A.D.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

AND NOW - These beings shown - ON THE MOON -

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP