Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Solar/Earthquake/Doom thread
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 5a

After an "unbanning" of AA apparently he has returned to his old thread and all the childish BS that goes with no control of dissenters, shills and assholes.
He asked that this be deleted. It will not be. Too much time has been spent to accumulate HIS words in one concise spot WITHOUT THE BS.
While renamed, this thread will stand on it's own merits, a compilation if nothing else.
He says his goal is to spread the info for the benefit of the masses. This compilation, a result of more than 2 weeks of intense work by Parvati will be preserved.
It makes for a better read than the mess that is the original thread.
And, welcome back AA, you were missed.
Oh, and yer welcome.

After discussion with AA and others that are still contributing in a positive way to the thread, we as a group have decided that it would be beneficial to start a thread with a GLP member, solely to control to some extent the detractors.
I'm not crazy about baby sitting some of the childish buttheads that interfere with the positive interaction but I weary of their triflings. So I'll take on that responsibility.

Too many come to argue and add no benefit to the thread.

This will stop. Abusive posts will be deleted. Abusive posters will be reported and banned from the thread.

Please do not quote abusive or inappropriate posts.

here is a link to the original thread:

Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED!

The old thread started getting beat up again about page 266.

Here is how it started with the first post by AA:

Look at this photograph, it's the lasco c2 image. notice the particles:
[link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

For the first time in 11 years, this NOAA space weather website is not responding:
[link to www.n3kl.org]

According to what we a re seeing on the lasco c2 image, this data is falsified:
[link to www2.nict.go.jp]

The pressure should be much higher!

Normally, the position of the sun would be apparent on this graphic , usually with a low flux reading during a quiet period:
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

Again, I am absolutely positive that solar data and space weather data is being withheld and falsified, and looking at the lasso c2 image it is quite apparent there is an unusual event occurring and an intense outburst of radiation, a very severe x ray flare from a sunspot that is rotating into position to become noneffective within 5-7 days.

This turn of events does not bode well and I am absolutely certain after observing theses data spreads fro 12 years that the information is being falsified
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP