Users Online Now: 1,230 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 99,439
Pageviews Today: 155,744Threads Today: 68Posts Today: 923
01:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DTap Vaccine and all the other shit they put in our kids at 2 months old
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My grandson just received his first round of "well-baby" shots this afternoon. In this first round, he received the DTap (Diptheria, Tetanus & Pertussis), Hepatitis B, Polio, Pneumococcal, Rotavirus and Hib - ALL AT ONE FUCKING TIME!!!!

I know that this is the fucking norm, but I am so pissed now, I can hardly see straight. Each one of these vaccines is wrought with it's list of side effects, with many of them severe, and above all SIMILAR. So, I think I've finally figured out WHY they give all of these to a 2-month old at one time, and WHY each of the vaccines is manufactured by a different company....Wanna know why? It's so nobody can point to any one vaccine or company as the cause when their kid either goes vegetable or dies, and if the doctor can convince the parents it's just "God's Will/Unfortunate" - all the better. That way, they don't have to log it as a vaccine side-effect with the CDC.

So, when my grandson begins screaming at the top of his lungs for three hours after the injections that occurred two hours before, and then goes into respiratory distress shortly thereafter on his way to the hospital (in between bouts of "calmness" while staring at nothing), I have to ask - why in the FUCK hasn't someone sued the ever living shit out of all the fucking companies that peddle this shit to the fucking complicit doctors that do their dead level best to deny these vaccines are the fucking cause????

Hell, in just 30 minutes of reading, I've found countless similar stories to mine, so I KNOW that these side-effects are significantly more prevalent than the lying sacks of shit put on their website, or the material they hand the mother right before pushing their shit into the kid (at $100's per pop).

Well, fortunately my grandson is ok (for now) but we have to continue monitoring him over the next several days, since the hospital certainly knows the reason - even though none of them will admit it. That said, I was curious if any of my fellow GLPers have similar stories to share, or any additional info in this regard.

I can most definitely state for the record that if my grandson continues to deteriorate (as seems to happen in many of the cases I've read), I will personally begin a crusade toward a class-action lawsuit, and exposing all of the inter-related scum for what they are....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP