Users Online Now: 1,700 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 791,234
Pageviews Today: 1,354,682Threads Today: 527Posts Today: 9,677
03:08 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Astral Projection/Travel - Did I get out of bed to quickly??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been learning to astral travel, putting my body to sleep etc.

I lay down, cleared my head, my body was relaxed. After about 15 mins, my body was vibrating. I tried to lift my arms up out of m body starting with my hands. I don't know if somebody could tell me but it felt as though a hand was peeling away (best way I can describe)
I didn't want to go past this stage (for now) as I want to master the first part.

I opened my eyes and my body was tingling as if the blood circulation had been cut off. I managed to move my legs, but one of my arms would not move. It also hurt when I lifted myself from the lying down position.

It took about 10 mins for me to be able to move my arm properly and they still hurt as I am writing this. Is this feeling normal?

It is starting to get better as my legs and shoulders are completely fine.

It is like I have pulled a muscle i both my arms, is this normal or is this because I was trying to rise my arms up first?

If anybody else has this, how long before it usually goes?
Or is there a technique to slowly awaken your body?

Thankyou
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP