Users Online Now: 1,742 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 306,227
Pageviews Today: 484,943Threads Today: 154Posts Today: 2,427
06:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Behaving Oddly , James Holmes during his first Court appearance , and other oddities
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I seen his appearance in Court on HDTV and boy , unless he is a Very good actor , it looked like he was just coming out of being Drugged .
His facial expression was one of TOTAL Disbelief ! It looked as he thought he was Dreaming ...

But what I find Equaly strange is that the woman lawyer seating besides him didn't pay attention whatsoever to his unusual emotional expression ...

And Who said he was planning the shooting for 4 month ? Let's Examine that evidence .

Batman killer makes first court appearance , behaving oddly

[link to www.presstv.ir]

Looking dazed and confused, 24-year-old James Holmes behaved in a strange way during his first public appearance on Monday.

Shuffling into the courtroom, the Ph.D. student of neuroscience at the University of Colorado-Denver graduate school sat motionlessly next to a defense lawyer, looking down and then straight ahead without blinking for long periods of time and remained silent. ... more ...

See specie Solutions in the Action-Packed Ultimate Political Platform , The Recipe for a Nation , link below in my sig .
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP