Users Online Now: 1,790 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 754,716
Pageviews Today: 1,220,464Threads Today: 487Posts Today: 7,385
12:58 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dark Knight Rises Contains Violent MK-ULTRA Mind Control Triggers - DO NOT WATCH!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Both the movie and the trailer are full of violent MK-ULTRA mind control triggers designed to cause mass violence in those who view the movie.

A friend of mine watched the movie and he found himself having violent thoughts of doing something during the movie. On any other day, he's a completely normal and docile guy with a wife and two kids and doesn't even believe in gun ownership due to religious reasons.

The presence of mind control triggers would also explain the rash of copycat threats across the country after the Aurora shootings.

I don't know about you but I am not going to see this movie at the theater or buy it on Blu-Ray or DVD and neither should you if you value your sanity.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP