Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ok, so then wtf am I...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have always felt seperate, but also very social & funny when I choose to be. I am told I had psychic powers as a child, but don't feel psychic these days, just always in tune with people's emotions, even when I don't want to be. I "awoke" a few years back after going thru a very rough patch of life & also losing my father....at same time became very sensitive to nature, although i have always been an animal lover. I found my way to GLP after noticing chemtrails & have just been open to everything ever since. I hate the thought of an illuminati ruling class, but am also disgusted by most people & in favor of nature. I agree with population contol in the sense that if you aren't aware of mother earth & her ability to maintain & sustain a reasonable number of us, you probably shouldn't be pro-creating. I hate the idea of genocide of any race, but I am sometimes comforted knowing mankind's cruel, self serving ways willl only be temporary on this planet. I don't believe in religion, but I believe in a higher power & goodness & light...and I hope every day for an intervention & guidance from more enlightened life forms. I am not scared to die, I am scared of nothing changing....what am i?? are there others like me???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP