Users Online Now: 1,417 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 323,545
Pageviews Today: 509,622Threads Today: 189Posts Today: 3,135
05:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ed Dames’ Killshot Solar Flare coming next month August 2012 due to Nibiru
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ed Dames’ once said that the killshot solar flare that will bring an end to civilization by devastating CMEs will be caused by a planetary object passing between the Sun and Earth that will take down Earth’s magnetosphere, allowing a massive influx of protons to overheat the Earth’s atmosphere and fry everyone living on the day side of the Sun not hiding in bunkers or caves or indoor places shielded against many types of radiation. That scenario might happen next month, with Nibiru scheduled to pass near Earth by August 17 2012 as stated by John Moore’s insider contacts. I think that Nibiru is real and that event will occur next month, due to many synchronicities. I’ll list them below:

1. I had a dream in December of last year where I woke up and the calendar was 8/12, which I interpret as August 2012. In my dream, I saw many people dead or dying outdoors and was told by a neighbor who’s on the verge of dying to get back indoors due to a heat exceeding 50 degrees Celsius(122+ Fahrenheit). I went back inside my house, switched on the TV and I remember only three words on the news, “Millions. Die. Heatwave.” After that the television blew up and my house and my entire vision was filled with fire(extreme solar radiation and heat can cause fire easily). I woke up from that dream and immediately jotted down all I had seen on a notebook, since I had it ready before I slept because I had asked for my Higher Self or Higher Dimensional Beings to show me a vision of what will happen on December 21 2012 in my dreams but they showed me August 2012 on the calendar instead, which means that what I saw in my dream would occur next month. This is congruent with John Moore’s statement that Nibiru will pass near Earth next month and that would bring about the fall of space station ISS before the “Killshot” solar flare hits Earth. Accompanying that killshot will be a pole shift due to Nibiru, and devastating earthquakes above Mag 10 throughout all of the second-half of August starting from August 15 onwards. Please understand the extreme significance of my dream, since it was the first time in my 26 years of living that I was shown a specific date related to a catastrophic scene in a dream. It was also one of the rare dreams where I actually saw numbers and text and remembered them clearly. The recent drought in America and India will be a walk in the park compared to the heat we’re gonna experience once Nibiru gets near Earth next month. If you wanna know about my dream, go here: Thread: August 2012 Possible SCORCHING HOT SUMMER Dream back in 2012 actually a vision of this year's August 2013 event!!

2. Crop circle back on June indicated a date of August 11 2012, marking the return of “Quetzalcoatl”? Thread: August 11, 2012. The Physical Arrival Of Nibiru.July 3, 2012 ... **An Appearance ... An Announcment" ??? ... Arrival Of "Representatives&quo

3. Recently there was an earthquake exercise in Japan with US forces. Japan is also planning to set up a second capital in case Tokyo will be destroyed by a massive quake. They seem urgent. Maybe Japan knows about this Nibiru, which will be here weeks away? Tokyo will soon be destroyed by a Magnitude 9.5+ earthquake? Thread: Tokyo Quake Doom: 2 Advisory Panels Urges Japanese Gvnmt to Find New Capital due to Pending Mega Quakes!

4. In Malaysia there was supposed to be elections last May-June. But there’s still no elections even though the deadline is early 2013. They won’t call elections because they knew that there won’t be anything left to govern when the sea levels rise hundreds of feet due to the imminent pole shift.

5. Stan Romanek’s book hinted there might be planetary-scale catastrophes by September 21 2012. That’s congruent with John Moore’s statement that Nibiru coming in will be closest near Earth on August 17 2012 and closest near Earth leaving the system by September 26 2012. Don’t tell me there’s gonna be nearly a month of devastation???

6. The recent weird nature of the Olympic Games is cause for suspicion. Related to the “Fire in the Sky”(Nibiru)?? They deployed large numbers of troops to prepare for crowd control once two Suns are seen in the sky when Nibiru is decloacked by August 4 2012.

7. Recently there has been an uptick in cries for war. Nibiru related?

8. Many people predicted in past years that there won’t be elections in USA in 2012 and that Obama would be USA’s last President. Damn right on!!

9. Over the past months I often had dreams seeing a large red planet in the sky. Points to Nibiru.

10. British MoD releases UFO files recently. Related to the return of Nibiru and the ETs.

We can’t see Nibiru now because it is cloacked by ETs. ETs will use this Nibiru as our “final graduation test” before the transformation of our beloved planet to 5th dimension, since its physical form needs to be remade and remodelled for its soul or spirit to embody and transmutate into its pure spiritual 5th dimensional form. ETs want to see whether we will unite and face this catastrophe together as One, regardless of our differences or die separately as insignificant lowly stray dogs. If there are New Agers that claim there won’t be any catastrophes in 2012 don’t believe them, coz they are trying to calm the sheeple not to prepare for anything.

I think by 26th June 2012, Nibiru will be 3.4 AUs away from Earth and will start moving at an accelerated speed of 1.5 AUs per 10 days due to ET changing the speed of Nibiru for it to be faster. So, by 5th August 2012, Nibiru will be 1.9 AUs away from Earth and will cause destruction to Earth(pole shift, Killshot CMEs, etc) on the 15th August 2012 when Nibiru will be 0.4 AUs away from Earth at its closest point(that would translate to 60 million kilometres away from Earth). ETs, like what the two Russian women stated wants us to unite our consciousness and overcome this final test. Then will we graduate to be Galactic Civilization. Anybody who dies will have their souls collected by the ETs and they will be able to choose to ascend or not depending on “certain conditions” which I’m not privy to. Suffice to say there will be many who still has more to learn in the physical 3D realm, so if you want to repent and stop doing bad things, do it NOW!!!! Otherwise prepare to repeat the cycle of duality on another physical planet like Earth was(though it would be much easier experience than Earth).
We will know soon whether James Moore is right or not, and whether the events in my dream will really happen next month or not because by August 5th 2012, I will expect to see MANY daily Magnitude 6-7 quakes when it’s 1.6 AUs away and by August 12 th when it is 0.85 AUs away from Earth we should expect to see Mag 8-9 earthquakes daily. When it gets 0.4 AUs away from Earth on August 15 prepare for the much awaited Pole Shift and Magnitude 10-15 earthquakes.

In this short span of time, Nibiru will be seen in the skies(August 4-5 2012??) and wreak havoc, death, destruction, and rain catastrophe after cataclysm after calamity after doom on Earth with maximum intensity between August 12-August 17th 2012. Nibiru certainly lives up to its name as “the thief in the night”. You’ll never know when he will come and and by the time you know it, he has already done his job or about to finish doing his job. Nibiru methinks has a mass smaller than Jupiter but bigger than 3 Earth masses and has a diameter at equator of 60,000 kilomteres. It has a dense core that packs a strong magnetic field. In terms of gravity, our Sun is still King of the Ring, that is why Nibiru will have to get closer to Earth for us to experience the large earthquakes. When Nibs gets close to Earth, will interfere with our magnetopshere and cause solar flares to rain a proton rain of death on us. Nibiru will come towards Earth south from the Virgo constellation, where Saturn and Mars are located. When it gets here Nibiru will pass on the dayside of Earth, passing between the Earth and the Sun and its magnetic interactions triggering the killshot CMEs to fry Earth+pole shift due to Nibiru gravity.

Humanity on Earth was given a chance years ago to avoid this catastrophic timeline, and even as late as last July 4th 2012, but the failure to arrest the Cabal and eradicate racism and prejudice based on skin color, religion, etc and implement New Age-reforms where we care for each other has angered the ETs who are puzzled and dumbfounded at our inability to love each other. “If you are not able to learn to love one another, then the love that you withheld shall become the pain that you will bear……VERY SOON!!!” That might be what the Galactic Community was thinking when decision was made to send in the “Cavalry”, which is Nibiru. Frankly, last year I even thought foolishly that the Cabal would be completely removed by March 2012, and we now are all supposed to be living in comfortable futuristic houses with free energy devices, having flying saucers at our garage or landing pad and no longer need to pay the bills and taxes or work more than 3 hours a day(This is standard and normal lifestyle for 99% of all benevolent ET races).

Nibiru will probably be decloacked by August 4 2012. The killshot CMEs will happen before the end of August.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP