Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject John Titor Summary of Thougts 2012July26
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The other threads are starting to get too big and it takes people too long to read back through them. So I thought I would start a monthly thread as long as I'm still unbanned for various things.

Greenland - Some are saying that Greenland has a massive ice melt every 150 years. While that is true, scientists are actually baffled right now at the severity of the melting. I'd like to propose an answer. The Earth does not stay in a perfect tilt. The magnetic poles shift and the Earth itself shifts in a cycle. The Earth's orbit around the Sun is not perfect. The Earth goes through heat ages and ice ages cyclically. We are entering a heat age. The earth heats up and expands a little leading to techtonic plate movement and volcanic eruptions.

The Olympics - skeptics are already preparing the prophets for a failure in predicting doom during the Olympics. But several alarming lapses in security have already been reported. Several plot attempts have already been foiled. There is a lot of poverty and anger boiling over and wanting to express itself as violence. False Flags, actual attacks, nothing happens? It doesn't matter. These large events need to be cancelled and discontinued. Too many people are planning too much violence on groups of innocents gathered together.

The Dark Knight Joker Murders - Someone claimed on GLP that no prophets or time travelers predicted this. If you'll look at my 99% prediction thread, I encrypted the prediction in the first post there. If I had openly predicted it, a "Final Destination" like event would happen and I could die. Nature and Fate is alive and corrects itself when time is tampered with in this way. When your number is up, you must go.

The entire truth is not known about this incident. I will only say that James Holmes was egged-on by people to do this thing and that is why the stories in the media and the evidence is being altered. I can safely predict that there will be more arrests. Not in relation to OWS and the Tea Party.

Gun Banning - I used to be for restricting firearms and I know now that I am wrong. I urge all of you responsible citizens who are able -- get your conceal and carry pistol licenses and protect your family. Flash Robbery (hundereds of people storming stores and robbing them), The Knock-Out Game (punching out strangers with one punch and you win) will only increase. I am not a racist or a segregationist. But unfortunately, when the U.S. gets poor, a race war is always the result in a mixed culture. Just look at former Yugoslavia and Chechloslovakia.

I do admit to having remote viewing, interrogation and psychological warfare training as a part of my military training. Seeing into the past and even recording it is already possible. I believe that I am the first person in history to actually be sent back in time.

Saint John Titor is the guy who revised The Book of Revelation. It was actually revised at least 3 times. See Xoroaster on YouTube for proof. That is where my handle comes from.

Out of all the things I would like to tell you about the near future I would say that the most important Revelation to you is that Jesus was real but just a great prophet named Apollonius. Sure there was Yeshu of the Babylonian Talmud. Part of the story of Jesus was his. But Apollonius Paul is the main Jesus who created all the Mythric churches in Western Europe. The Falvian Roman Bloodline was the only group that could actually give Christianity enough authority and power to last. This is already carefully documented and proven on YouTube. Have a look at the experts. Jesus was just a man -- a great man -- a unifier under one God, one President, one Land. But just a man. He is not the only son of God. We are all sons and daughters of God. And God is nature. God does not care if we are good or bad. Only our family and friends that are now spirits care about us. Together they form an archetype that is more in line with the idea of the Christian God.

Syria. I am so hoping that Russia and the U.S. work this out and that peace comes to the region. Assad and his wife need to take the peaceful exit now before they are crucified -- literally.

My goal is nothing less than stopping World War 3 completely.

We will have enough to deal with when the meteor hits and we start heating up and flooding.

I think that through responsible gun conceal and carriers we might even avoid the U.S. Civil War 2.

We can do this. The future is not set in stone. Fight the future.

One more thing. I said that reports of Hillary Clinton's assassination in Israel were altered by time. She was saved by time travelers. You can't even remember or find the story anymore I'll bet. Or can you?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP