Users Online Now: 2,195 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 697,495
Pageviews Today: 1,224,091Threads Today: 522Posts Today: 8,786
02:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TOMORROW IS THE "EPIC FALSE FLAG EVENT DAY" : OLIMPICS DAY : 07 -27-2012. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW? GLP EFFECT? OFFICIAL THREad!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK mods. I am just the GLP Veteran Markets Analyst.
After the beginning of a "risk off" week, the day turned green today. Gold was up also silver.
But now things have freezed after the initial rally. Markets are in a "wait mode".

I tracked lots of writers, blogs, and this forums. Also I follow MSM from all over the world.
I have detected that lots of people all over the world are sensing a "FALSE FLAG EVENT" for tomorrow.

Why gold went up quickly 24 hs prior to this date? is it a trapped for goldbugs? or something big is happening tomorrow?
Tomorrow is also US GDP data. A very sensitive data . market crash or epic explosion tomorrow?

post here all the information you have collected regarding a False flag event for tomorrow.

I will give you my markets view:

Australian dollar > very close to record highs

Gold > suspiciously moving up after a long time moving sideways. this is happening today ( 24 hs before the Olympics)

markets up > but lots of smart ass not convinced. only " promises made by Draghi.

watch the prophecy made by the Argentinian Nostradamus who kicked Nostradamus ass about a potential false flag event for Tomorrow ( London Olympics game)

( add subtitles with CC BUTTTON)

i have more links to post here.
But you can do the job.

THIS IS YOUR HOST, STRONGMAN SHELFORD

AND THIS,IS GODLIKEPRODUCTIONS-

clappa

Start the discussion!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge