Users Online Now: 1,984 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 594,585
Pageviews Today: 1,061,083Threads Today: 519Posts Today: 8,201
11:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Batman False Flag (most effective EVER) is actively hypnotizing the masses -- RIGHT NOW
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message False flag events are sometimes used to distract us. This is one of the biggest distractions EVER... for both mainstream and alternative.

I think it is exactly what was wanted. Peer away for a moment and ask... "what is this distracting me from?"

1) Yes, it was orchestrated by dark forces
2) Yes, Holmes is a Manchurian candidate
3) Yes, it is a false flag that we were actually watching for
4) Yes, it is being used to suspend our gun rights
5) Yes, it i a conspiracy

Alphabet letter agencies were searching the internet for related keywords of the event... 20 minutes before it happened.

They want people to band together and push THEIR agenda. Of course it is working with some of the sheeple.

Just realize... most of the discussions about this is probably exactly what they wanted and expected... so ask yourself why? Then when you think you know what they are trying to do... sabotage their outcome or shun their attempts.

Distraction? From what? Something that happened, or something that is going to happen? What happened just prior, within a week or so, that they want you to forget about. Or what is going on now, afterward, or soon, that they do not what your attention on?

A thought does come to mind for me. John Moore. New insider report. Announced July 11th. About Aug. 17th event. Now... is there something to this or just another detraction?

The fricking rabbit hole runs deep

(Edited to correct John Moore from John Holmes!!)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP