Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My mother is/was in the CIA.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message JUMP TO PAGE 7 TO READ THE STORY UNBROKEN UP. I COMBINED MY POSTS AND ADDED MORE INFORMATION IN OTHER POSTS ON THAT PAGE. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE COMMENTED SO FAR.

This a story that begins in the 80's. It has been told to me over the past 20 years of my life by my mother. I currently am 26, she is 60. Let's begin.

My mother worked in computer security for the Pentagon during the 80's while I was just a toddler. While there she and another employee were in charge of some computer security for the DOD. During her time there they were responsible for capturing a man who had hacked into a backdoor of the computer mainframe. Upon doing this, she was then recruited by the CIA. She has told me that she was taken to the "farm" and learned about the differing things, but near the end of her training she was asked to take a lie detector test. The final question was "Can you lie to your spouse or family." She replied no. End of training?

From there we moved to Reston, Va. I was still maybe 2 years old at the time so I have no recollection of this time period. But over the years I've asked her questions and she said that she worked low-level computer security in Langley. Now the key here is that while working at CIA we lived in Reston which is in Fairfax County, Virginia.

From Reston she was transferred to NORAD. There she was once again a low-level security agent. Now working for SAIC (Science Applications International Corp.) she again found and caught another hacker who was working at NORAD. Now the weird stuff I CAN remember because I was 6 started to happen. One day my mother was on the way home from NORAD and she noticed the brakes were giving more and more. Her and my father took the car to the local mechanic. "Ma'am your breaks have been cut." No joking.

I remember going to NORAD as a child for the christmas parties and what not so I am glad that I got to experience that, but the story continues with constant middle of the night moves, and other creepy events that my sister and I continuously discuss. The best story? It has to do with GodlikeProductions and something I typed into the search.

Should I continue? Let me know!

I will answer all questions to clear up things if my writing is too confusing. Sorry lol.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP