Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I had a really real-feeling dream about a solar flare :/
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, this is my first post on GLP but I'm an avid follower :)
I wanted to share this crazy dream I had this morning to see if anyone else has had one too / has any insight.

I dreamed I was in a big group of people running through this big covered parking ramp through a smallish hilly city (it looking like downtown Duluth) to get to this big warehouse type building. We were packed in with strangers like sardines (with the exception of a past employee of mine that I did know). Once inside, we all stared at the clock waiting for a specific instant to come because we were told a huge solar flare was coming. This was during the day btw. Anyhow, the time came and went and nothing happened but people were too scared to go outside. It felt like we had all been in the warehouse a while b/c people were starting fights. I specifically remember having a cash box like the drawer of a cash register in front of me and taking the money out the count it - like i was budgeting for something. But when the money was in my had more would appear in the box. Just a lot of cash! After a while, I stopped counting b/c I realized it was all over and worthless. I have my own thoughts on this, but I wanted to see what other GLP members thought?

Again, please be nice - its my first thread!

wtf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP