Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Shut up with The Race Card/Race War Shit
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Nobody is going to do shit, everyone on here is all bark and no bite, blacks or whites(since the world only revolves arounds us right?). Just stop, you supposedly have all the guns and ammo you'll need, but continually sit on the computer all day and talk crap but havent shot a single round. Buncha' jokes, you think muslim freedom fighters buy a bunch of aks and sit on conspiracy websites all day until some 'hero' sets off a race war because theyre too scared to do it themselves? NO. Stop dreaming, live a little and enjoy life while you have it scumbags. You know how much of a better place the world would be without people like you? You talk about you want peace, but its people like you that keeps the people of the world from experiencing it. Stop beliving all the propaganda and use your own mind that GOD gave you for once. Think about what you put your family through just by holding that kind of thought. The world is much bigger than you and your newly acquired weapons(this is to those who openly talk about shooting and killing others on GLP, not peaceful gun owners). You think you sound cool saying you'll shoot this and that but have never shot shit in your life. Your wives most likely think you're just a cowards and maniacs. Humanity got by without guns for thousands of years and if push came to shove we will for thousands more. My point is, if youre so tough do what you talk about by yourself, don't wait for others to join up with you. I don't think you would though, so get on with life, enjoy your family & friends (if you have any) and stfu. Sick of this racial crap, even that weirdo jesse jackson at the bottom of the GLP page. It's getting old now. I know there are plenty of GLPers that agree with me too.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP