Users Online Now: 979 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 175,574
Pageviews Today: 293,906Threads Today: 94Posts Today: 1,860
03:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WANTED-AWAKE, AWARE, COMPASSIONATE HUMANS INTERESTED IN BRAINSTROMING ABOUT CONTINGENCY PLANS FOR POTENTIAL INCOMING CALAMITY?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I got involved in all this survival stuff because i had what I consider to be a spiritual experience after watching Doomsday 2012 in Feb. of 2007. When I saw the alignment of the Galactic plane, earth and Sun, I had a feeling come over me(it came from someplace else other than my brain) and it shocked me. The voice said OMG this is true. So i have taken the 2012 thing very seriously since then and have planned in a big way for what I believe could be coming.

Having not known me personally before most of you do not know what an extreme behavioral change occurred as a result of my above experience. It was totally unlike me to do what I did which was move from NJ to VA buy a small farm and prepare. Most of my friends thought I had totally lost it as this was back in 2007. It is now 2012 and things are much different now. However, most of my friends in spite of be a lot more nervous still do not get it. Where or not my preparations will do any good I do not know. But I believe it was necessary to try. I did it because I believed something big is coming and felt that since I knew I had a responsibility to prepare in an attempt to help others as well as my self.

I was wondering if others have had similar experiences? If so or if you are simply concerned would you like to brain storm about ideas you have about what you believe we have to worry about and what we can do to try and deal with them.

The main problem I see is that there are not enough people who are awake and by the time they wake up it is going to be too late.

I truly believe that if humans were in the right mindset and able to come together for the greater good we could pose a formidable resource for what we will be facing. The problem is no one is on the same page.

Here are a few of the things I believe will be most pressing to deal with.

1.) I believe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE is inevitable when this occurs food delivery and economic dislocations will follow.

2.) There will be a total failure of the emergency responder system, as i was told by someone close to FEMA that it will be your neighbors who will come to you aid not any one else.
I can imagine when TSHTF for real the entire Government will be no where to be found.

3.) Severe weather conditions will disrupt shelter, clean water, food and sanitation. Famine is already becoming a reality with the failure of so much of even our GMO crops like corn and soy beans. We much come up with ingenious and original ideas of how to feed ourselves. Things like mushrooms, wheatgrass, sprouts etc.(easy to grow, can be grown indoors, need little sunlight). We have depleted our farm lands of nutrients and a new and inventive way to replenish the soil is required. Permaculture is a great idea if weather permits. However, it may be necessary to grow things indoor in subterranean type greenhouses if weather and radiation is a problem.

I have heard that winds may exceed 250 mph, however, Buckmister Fuller may have a simple solution to this problem.

4.) Radioactivity due to the failure of nuclear plants esp. if New Madrid goes. However, I have been checking the cpm in VA and NJ and must say they are very low. which is a good thing so far.

OK I have merely listed a few ideas. I would really appreciate it if other concerned, compassionate humans would also contribute as there is no limit to what us humans can do when we come together for the common good, IMHO.

So what type of problems to you see us have to deal with and what new and inventive solutions can you come up with.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP