Users Online Now: 1,395 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 423,855
Pageviews Today: 556,795Threads Today: 178Posts Today: 2,377
04:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 2012 MOVIE Hidden Message - JOHN MOORE = CHARLIE FROST (The Radio Talk Show Host With "THE MAP")
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message John Moore reminds me of Charlie Frost from the "2012" movie, not in the way he looks or talks, but basically he's the same guy....

** John is the "crazy" radio talk show host with "the map" who talks about the pole shift on his radio show, and John has only a very small, devoted following.

** Charlie Frost, from the 2012 movie, is a "crazy" radio talk show host with "the map" who talks about the pole shift on his radio show, and Charlie only has a very small, devoted following.

>> If you watch the 2012 movie, when John Cusack meets Charlie, Charlie eventually says "I've got a map"....then of course later on we see John Cusack and his family after they escape L.A. and on the plane, he tells his wife..."I met this crazy guy who says the government is building these ships"......and then Cusack and his family head to Yellowstone to try to get Charlie's map.

Then Cusack says to his wife "there's places where we can be safe, he (Charlie) knows where they are, he's got a map." Here's that scene:

[link to www.youtube.com]

>> Of course, then the "2012" movie goes in another direction because the safe place is China, where the arks are.

For those of you familiar with John Moore, John's talks on the radio and his speeches revolve almost totally around "the map" (The Navy map of new coastlines after the pole shift and where the safe zones are). Here's a John Moore speech which many of you have already seen, this is his most popular speech from early 2011:

[link to www.youtube.com]

>> Obviously, there's other strange coincidences in the film, like making sure that there's a black president (Danny Glover = Obama), and a disaster occurring prior to the December 21st end date, and many have speculated on GLP and on other conspiracy boards and on radio shows that there will be disasters occurring at some point prior to 12/21/12 (and Moore has said this as well).

>> When I watched that 2012 movie as things were playing out in the film with Charlie Frost and his map, even though John and Charlie's maps aren't of the same thing, I just couldn't help but think of John Moore and his map and the fact that John is the "crazy" radio talk show host with "the map" who talks about the pole shift on his radio show, and John has only a very small, devoted following, and Charlie Frost, from the 2012 movie, is a "crazy" radio talk show host with "the map" who talks about the pole shift on his radio show, and Charlie only has a very small, devoted following. The purpose of both maps are to take you to a safe place.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP