Users Online Now: 2,336 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 778,963
Pageviews Today: 1,282,568Threads Today: 511Posts Today: 8,827
01:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Disinfo aside...Strange things ARE happening! Here are a few examples...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This morning, a friend of mine approached me after church and told me they had been to a local gun show yesterday. While there, they engaged in a conversation with a vendor who told them that they were in the local National Guard and were being called up on August 15 for what he could only describe as a "Natural Catastrophic Event" soon to take place, whose end result would be (among other things) a large tsunami on the East Coast. It was his understanding that this event was imminent and this was not part of a drill. He couldn't say any more.

My friend knows I keep up with things and wanted to know if I had heard anything about this. The only thing I have heard was that John Moore has referenced an object coming into our solar system between August 17 and September 26.

I have reserved judgement on John Moore's statements until I could see for myself. However, now I am wondering if the National Guard being called up on August 15 could be responding to something like this. We live in a coastal state on the East Coast so maybe they are just taking precautions or they know something.

In addition, we had a visitor at our small church this morning whom the pastor introduced as a friend from the Department of Homeland Security. Nothing more was said about him but my ears perked up and got me thinking. Anyone recall mention a while back about "Clergy Response Teams" who would be in charge of making sure their community churches would report to the FEMA facilities when shtf?

Now I am wondering if the National Guard being called up here has anything to do with a guy from Homeland Security sitting in on our services. Wonder if our Pastor (who is new to our church) hasn't agreed to turn his "flock" over to the proper authorities when this all goes down. Maybe that guy was there to make sure our pastor holds to his end of the bargain. Maybe that guy was there to keep tabs on those few of us that are "awake" in the congregation. Maybe I am just being paranoid. Who knows?

Of course, it didn't help to come home after church and see all the threads about a potential asteroid threat. I take all of that with a "grain of salt" since this is GLP (no offence) but either there is a huge disinfo campaign going on as a distraction or something big is about to go down.

Has anyone else got anything to add? I am just reporting things I find strange in my area. If we all did this, maybe we could connect some dots for a possible heads-up that we SURE aren't going to get from those we pay to know!

Peace.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP