Users Online Now: 2,171 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,018,953
Pageviews Today: 1,826,443Threads Today: 786Posts Today: 13,982
08:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject James Holmes. MOST of the Pieces.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First, I would like to point out James Holmes connection to the industrialized military complex. James Holmes grand-father is Lt. Col. Holmes. According to sources, (all alternative sources as I believe there is not only a media blackout but it seems google searches regarding all of this are tight "under wraps")

"The Holmes family appears to have deep connections to the military-industrial complex. Lt. Col. Robert Holmes, the grandfather of James Holmes, was a graduate Turkish language graduates of the Army Language School, later the Defense Language Institute, in Monterey, California (the same military installation, incidentally, where alleged 9/11 hijacker Saeed Alghamdi trained).
The elder Holmes, Madsen notes, more than likely worked in intelligence. “Typically, U.S. military officers conversant in Turkish served with either the Defense Intelligence Agency or the Central Intelligence Agency at either the U.S. embassy in Ankara or the Consulate General in Istanbul, or both,” he writes."

I have read about MK Ultra victims and many of them come from families which have ties to high positions in the military. This connections is just another piece to the puzzle.

The motive for “activation” is, if true, of course because of Robert Holmes (James Holmes father) connection to the LIBOR scandal.

“Robert Holmes, the shooting suspect's father, is a senior lead scientist with FICO, the American credit score company. He was scheduled to testify in the next few weeks before a US Senate panel that is investigating the largest bank fraud scandal in world history. This banking fraud threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.
Robert Holmes not only uncovered the true intent of the massive LIBOR banking fraud, but his "predictive algorithm model" also traced the trillions of "hidden"dollars to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who stole it. In other words, Robert Holmes could NAME NAMES! Those names WOULD AWAKEN THE WORLD to the depth of government and corporate corruption which could include members of Congress, Wall Street, Federal Reserve and EU executives and could even include US Presidential candidates and the British Royal family.”
------ [link to www.helpfreetheearth.com]

I did my best to verify this LIBOR connection and the only luck I had was Robert Holmes’s LINKEDIN page:

“Robert Holmes's Overview
Current
• Senior Lead Scientist at Fair Isaac
Past
• Senior Staff Scientist at HNC Software, Inc.
Education
• University of California, Berkeley
• Stanford University
• University of California, Los Angeles

Connections
111 connections

Robert Holmes' Summary
My educational background is in Mathematics and Statistics. My experience over the last 10 years at HNC and FICO has been in develping predictive models for financial services; credit & fraud risk models,first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.
Management Experience: I am currently managing a team building Falcon Fraud Manager Credit card fraud models. I have also managed teams in the Telco and Identity Theft fraud areas.
Specialties
Experience with a variety of programming languages: Perl, SAS, JAVA, C, C++ and shell scripting languages
Operating systems: UNIX, Linux and Windows
Robert Holmes' Experience
Senior Lead Scientist
Fair Isaac
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; FICO; Computer Software industry
2002 – Present (10 years)

Statistical Modeling / Data Mining: Developed statistical models for a variety of Fair Isaac products including Telco Fraud/Risk Manager, Falcon ID and Falcon Online Access. Also familiar with other FI products including Falcon Fraud Manager and Falcon Fraud Manager for Merchants. Currently managing a Falcon Fraud Manager Credit Team.
Senior Staff Scientist
HNC Software, Inc.
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; HNCS; Computer Software industry
2000 – 2002 (2 years)
Robert Holmes' Education
University of California, Berkeley
Ph.D., Statistics
1976 – 1981
Stanford University
BS, Mathematics
1969 – 1973
University of California, Los Angeles
MA, MS, Mathematics, Biostatistics”

-------- [link to www.linkedin.com]

The fact that he studied at Berkley is also important.
Next we have the “Russian scientist’s” report about a mysterious radio blast at the exact time of the shooting. WARNING: this next topic requires a tin foil hat as it is a Sucha Fail, I mean Sorcha Faal article.

“A new report prepared by Russian Space Forces (VKO) scientists, who are charged with monitoring radio and other electrical type transmitted emissions from the United States under provisions outlined in the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (New START), states that at the “exact time” of the 20 July 2012 Colorado massacre known as the 2012 Aurora Shooting a “mysterious blast” of 10.80 Hz was broadcast from a GWEN tower in Pueblo, Colorado 178 kilometers (111 miles) away from Aurora.
The GWEN tower network (Ground Wave Emergency Network) was a command and control communications system intended for use by the United States government to facilitate military communications before, during and after a nuclear war. Specifically, GWEN was constructed to survive the effects of a high-altitude nuclear explosion electromagnetic pulse to insure that the United States President or his survivors can give a launching order to strategic nuclear bombers.
GWEN transmitters were placed 200 miles apart across the US to allow specific frequencies to be tailored to the geomagnetic-field strength in each area, allowing the magnetic field to be altered. They operate in the Low Frequency (LF) range, with transmissions between LF 150 and 175 KHz. They also emit waves from the upper VHF to the lower UHF range of 225 - 400 MHz. The LF signals travel by waves that hug the ground rather than radiating into the atmosphere.
A GWEN station transmits in a 360 degree circle up to 300 miles, the signal dropping off sharply with distance. The entire GWEN system consists of from 58 to 300 transmitters spread across the US [diagram 2nd left] with the largest concentration of them being in Colorado and Pennsylvania. Each tower is 299-500 ft high having 300 ft copper wires in spoke-like fashion fan out from the base of the system underground, interacting with the Earth, like a thin shelled conductor, that radiates radio wave energy for very long distances through the ground.
The GWEN system was banned by the US Congress in 1994 over fears it could be used for “mind control” of the American population though many of its existing towers (including the one in Pueblo, Colorado) still exist and are said to be tasked with different missions.”

--------- [link to www.whatdoesitmean.com]

The Dark Knight Connection:

“How interesting and coincidental is it that in the film The Dark Knight Rises Bane gets his hands on Software that is used to expose the fraud in Wall Street and literally guts the rich? Robert Holmes is said to have developed computer algorithms that demonstrate predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models. It is just too coincidental to not be eerily synchronistic. This software has been said to be able trace the Trillions of Dollars that have just vaporized into thin air. All of the spending in theory could be traced to the exact bank accounts of the elite thugs who have stolen it.”

------ [link to mortgagemovies.blogspot.com]

My thoughts are as follows; IF and only IF some of these above topics are true ( most importantly James Holmes father being connected to LIBOR) then I think the hows and whys are all layed out. What better way to send a message to Robert Holmes than to show him just what “they” (the world bankers he was to expose) are really capable of. I asked myself, why not just kill him? I think that a man of his intellectual caliber would have the names and information backed up somewhere or released to someone else, or even something along the lines of something you see in movies where if Robert does not check in every X amount of hours then the files containing all the names and damning information are sent EVERYWHERE. “They” can’t just kill him, they would still lose, but they can flex their inconceivable power to attempt to scare some sense into him. The truth is this is the BIGGEST bank scandal in world history NOTHING is impossible and NOTHING is off limits.

Your Thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP