Users Online Now: 1,825 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 51,969
Pageviews Today: 68,475Threads Today: 23Posts Today: 275
12:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject August 11, 2012 -- Mark Your Doom Calendar (and Steer Clear of London)!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just throwing this out there. Came to me while I was thinking about how a false flag would get the most international bang for its buck -- and that would likely be the men's gold medal football (soccer) final on Saturday, August 11. The TV audience will be astronomical in numbers, and the action will be beamed 'live' all around the world (no time delays on this one, like for the opening ceremony). Also, Wembley Stadium, where the match will be played, used to be called the Twin Towers.

So, I did a Google search on the date, and came up with a few interesting hits. Feel free to BS flag and moon me, I don't care. I'm just throwing a thought out there that you're welcome to take and run with or kick to the ground.

However, I'd think twice about being in London on that particular day.

This first link is particularly interesting. Here's an excerpt.

"May 07, 2012

There are dozens of reasons to stay clear of London during this summer's Olympic Games which are scheduled between July 27th and August 12th.

Our previous article covered Illuminati numerology. The number '11' and the number '13' are sacred Illuminati numbers.

August 11th is 8/11/12. Notice the number '11'. In numerology, the numbers are added together.

8 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 13. Notice the resulting number '13'. Notice the triple '1' which triples the power of the sacred number."

[link to www.helpfreetheearth.com]

Also, keep in mind that the Rockefeller Foundation has 'predicted' in their 2010 report (page 34) that there'd be an incident resulting in 13,000 deaths at the 2012 Olympics. Anything with 13 in it is very telling.

[link to www.rockefellerfoundation.org]

And to top things off, the demon-worshipers will be busy incantating up an occult storm on that day. A mega world-wide flake-fest was called two years ago for 1 million groups of 12 or 13 each to 'meditate' on their own particular demon (er... um... 'deity'). The reason that August 11 was chosen is as follows:

"For those wondering why August 11,2012 was chosen the reason is that August 11,3114 BC is the start date for the final cycle of the 5125 years 132 day Mayan calendar which has governed all known human history. For the Mayan August 11,2012 represents the day of the Planetary Eagle¦ the power of planetary vision. Let us soar."

[link to www.noosphereforum.org]

Please feel free to add anything else you know about regarding August 11, 2012. I hope I'm just being completely delusional here, but these precursor signs don't look good.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP