Users Online Now: 2,119 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 896,090
Pageviews Today: 1,597,616Threads Today: 678Posts Today: 12,055
06:15 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Have You Noticed The Sun Has "Moved"? Post Your Evidence / Stories Here!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Greetings to all.

I am a skeptic by nature. Large. When I saw YouTube vids about 4 years ago claiming the sun is setting farther north than same time the year previous, I dismissed it. I saw nothing of the sort. I like to see things like this with my own eyes if I am going to believe it.

I love sunsets. I have a million pictures of sunsets from every place I have been. The way the sky paints itself in unreplicable colours and shades has amazed me since I was a little girl. I particularly love the sunsets through my living room windows, which face due west.

Two years ago I remarked to my husband that the sun appeared to be setting slightly more north than it had they years prior. I noticed this from the positions I would have to take in order to capture a great backyard sunset shot. Some trees presented as visual obstacles when they weren't before. I thought about those videos with a little more interest, and read a little bit about some claims of the sun's movement, but once again put the thought at the back of my mind.

Well this year did it for me. I have a small shade garden on the north end of my house. There are hedges and a shed and of course the house, all of which have provided adequate shade for sun shy hostas, pulmonaria, lamium and impatients. At night it is very dark and I have never been able to successfully use solar path lights because the area never got enough sun to provide a good charge. THIS YEAR is different!!! There is a clear patch of almost all-day sun in an area that was always shaded. My shade-dwelling perennials are burning and shriveling. I could very easily tap a solar path light in there that could charge basically all day long providing good night light. WTF IS GOING ON???

Yes friends, this to me is 100% proof that the sun is farther north in the sky than it has been in previous years. Why won't the mainstream acknowledge this? I have recenlyt seen video of aboriginal peoples in different parts of the world who attest to the sun's movement. Can we get some scientific acknowledgement, please??

Please post your personal evidence / stories here, would love to learn more about what others are experiencing.

Thanks and hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP