Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ******FOUR SIREN ALERT NIBIRU IS NEAR*****
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message siren2siren2siren2siren2

I just concluded a telephone call with Dr. Ricks, who, after examining available evidence, has concluded that the dark star and its orbiting parties will be passing very close to our planet within the next 60 days. I am not attempting to promote doom and gloom, or promote catastrophe, and encourage everyone to do their own research and reach their own personal conclusions. For those who don't know, Dr. Ricks worked for NASA during the 80s and 90s, was involved with the shuttle program, and is privy to information that is classified to the general public. Dr. Ricks speculates that the government will give us little or no warning, because the government realizes that any warning will immediatly result in a breakdown of social services world wide.

Edit:

Since I started this thread, some clown has registered the name Dr. Ricks and started posting into this thread. I would like to state that this is some joker who created the GLP account after this thread was started, and is NOT Dr. Ricks. Dr. Ricks neither owns nor uses a computer at this time.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP