Users Online Now: 2,042 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 945,255
Pageviews Today: 1,865,810Threads Today: 777Posts Today: 16,217
08:45 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My wife has been abducted by greys, please help!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I dont know where to start, and i`ll be honest one of the reasons i joined this website is because i saw there were many seemingly genuine abductees on here, giving their experiences, and i could relate to some of them.

I have been an abductee most of my senior life. I dont consider myself anything special nor do i consider myself the chosen one. Anyone who has researched the phenomena will know this happens both consciously and sub consciously to thousands of individuals around the world.
It took many years to get used to, and whilst there will never be acceptance for what happens, at least i have learnt to bear it and get along with it.
A very good friend of mine who you may know was called Betty Hill, she was abducted by the same ets that i was, i met her in the U.S in the 1990s, and we shared many lengthly conversations with each other.
The one thing we always agreed on was that if there truly was an invasion threat, it would have been over a long time ago.

Anyway, as you can see over the years whilst i wasnt proud of my experiences, at least my life or the lives of my loved ones werent in danger.

This was all to change last month. My wife whom i have been married to for 42 years this september, Margret was taken by two small greys. They were roughly 4 foot tall, large almond shaped dark eyes, they gave me reason, they took her.
I did not know what to do,and when she hadnt returned 24 hours later i knew something was up, as the longest my abduction experiences ever lasted were a few hours.
I gave it an extra 48 hours, and with her still missing, i didnt tell the police that she had been abducted i simply said she had gone missing.
There was a huge search in my village, police deployed tracker dogs, they gave them margret`s hat to see if they could find the scent. Nothing.

After 4 days of searching, the police officers then took me for questioning, and asked me when i`d seen her last, and literally spoke to me like i was a suspect. This in itself was ridiculous, if i was behind her disappearance would i really have reported it to the police?

After they interrogated me several times, they took me to the m.i 5 office, but i didnt go in.
Outside was an `agent` like nothing i had ever seen before.
He called himself marlon. He didnt give me a rank or surname. I was taken in a car with tinted windows (can see out but nobody can see in, type) to a location in the rural midlands.
There several agents questioned me, asked me if i had seen anything suspicious, had any time missing or anything abnormal happen to me.
It didnt feel right, something was up. I chose not to tell them about the abduction experiences,
They recorded all the conversations with a small black taperecorder which was on the table.

After about 10 hours at the base, i was taken back to my house, and the officer told me that they were calling off the search for Margeret from public records, and i was not to mention it to anyone, i was to simply say if anyone asked, that she had gone on holiday and forgotten to tell me.
They said that meanwhile they will do their own investigation and search for her, but i was under no circumstance allowed to make her dissapearance public anymore.

Well it has been 3 weeks since Margret`s disappearance, i am worried sick about her.
The only thing that works in my favour is the fact that it is now holiday summer time, so most of her friends are away and not asking about her, and the fact that she had been made redundant from her job a few days before her dissapearance, means it is not that glaringly obvious. However, lying to neighbours who had been searching for her, that she is okay and well and simply abroad on holiday, is making me sick, literally and mentally.

I am on here to speak to any abductees, lightworkers, anyone who can help me.
I have tried every other option, and nothing has helped.

When i go to sleep at night and see Margret`s photo in the frame next to the bed i can not refrain from crying.

Please help me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP