Users Online Now: 1,123 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 124,530
Pageviews Today: 211,793Threads Today: 76Posts Today: 1,057
02:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject what do you think of my james holmes conspiracy theory?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It is fairly simple.

James was framed. He did not shoot anyone. He is innocent.

Someone purchased weapons on James's ID. They mailed a package to his psychiatrist.

Someone kidnapped James, drugged him, dyed his hair to make him look bizarre in court.

Someone rigged his apartment with omg scary bombs. This was done to isolate evidence and keep local LE out, to corraborate James as a suspect, to divert police to the building (that failed) and to support the suspicion that the masked shooter was rigged with explosives.

Someone shot the theater audience.

Someone changed the masked shooter for a sleep deprived and probably hallucinating James. The switch happened where theshooter was unmasked. I have heard NO details about where that happened but I imagine they took him to an explosive proof place and getting him out of his gear was kind of scary. Not a lot of witnesses. Maybe just one. He's the only one who had to be among the police.

Remember that police were diverted to transport of wounded because ambulances didn't respond. Guess that was Plan B when the techno music failed to get the bombs discovered.

The motive for the frame is to tamper with his father, an expert witness against bank fraud. If daddy says the right thing, James can be incompetent to stand trial and possibly never tried. If daddy says the wrong thing James gets his fine brain fried on forced meds in jail.

What started me thinking like this is...The Joker has green hair. A Batman obsessed lunatic with the patience to teach himself how to reload and fire four unfamiliar weapons in gloves and mask, and rig "sophisticated" explosives it takes days to break down isn't going to dye his hair the wrong color.

So why did the frameup guy? It had to be permanent dye so James would look freakish on tv. And permanent green dye is fairly uncommon. Traceable. Frame up guy had to buy local so it would like James bought it. And it got to complicated.

Or maybe frame up guy isn't a Batman fan.

Questions? Comments? Evidence to blow my theory out of the water?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP