Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 12/22/2012 The day people killed themselves - Suicide Day
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The day after.
Most people will have realized by now that nothing has changed. The world is just like it was the days, weeks, months and years before.
Still a shitty government, louzy job (for most) etc.etc. Still the same problems.

The only thing that will have changed is the way of thinking. And not in a positive way.

21 december 2012. It's a day that has been prophecized. A day that has been marked in everybodies head by the MSM. Not a single soul has not heard of this day.
Millions of people who believed that something would happen this day. The end of the world, enlightment, rapture etc.

22 December 2012. The same day as every other day, with the biggest difference, that millions of people expected an event. Anything. But nothing came, only the day after. A day of depression.

I believe, that on this day, more suicides will occur that ever before in human history. All those people that walk around with the thought, but are waiting till that day to see if indeed something changed. Which didn't.

22 december 2012 will go in our records as one of the saddest days of recorded human history.

There is nothing I can do to change/prevent this. I don't believe in 2012 prophecies.
But if any change will come in december, it will be harm that people inflicted on themselves.

Discuss.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP