Users Online Now: 1,987 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 882,141
Pageviews Today: 1,648,402Threads Today: 806Posts Today: 14,194
06:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Wow the Divine Feminine? Truth about Woman?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This paper looks really interesting! I haven't read the whole thing yet though.

Edit: I don't agree with holding the feminine to be superior to men, but this article brings forth some interesting thoughts.

[link to wespenre.com]

At the same time, many people have wondered why this is. Me and my friends used to discuss this when I was a teenager. Of course, we had no clue at the time. We saw the Feminist Movement form and rise, but it was a Rockefeller sponsored movement, instigated for many reasons, except for the right one. Women started reclaiming their rights in the late 1960s, early 1970s, just like the black people did with Malcolm X and Martin Luther King (both assassinated) as their main spokesmen, and The Powers That Be (PTB)[def] felt they had to do something about this upheaval, anticipating that this movement could possibly expand. So the Rockefellers and their fellow Elite fellows wanted to firmly make a statement that nothing would be better if women were in charge. But more importantly; they steered the movement in a direction so that women became men! Many women in the movement even cut their hair to look like men; put on men's clothes; hid their femininity, and some of them started to despise (and even hate) men. I know this to be true first hand, because I grew up with it. Some young men even became afraid of these women and lost their own masculinity, only too willing to please. There were those who were afraid that no women would like them if they didn't bow down to them. And what these women were mislead to wish for was power, just like men had been misled to wish for power over many millennia; it was just the other end of an extreme. At the same time, women who still felt they wanted to remain feminine and keep female values were caught between and started feeling uncomfortable with being who they were, pressured by the Women's Liberation to change, even attacked for being just women. This movement did much more to enrich the Patriarchal Movement than to promote the Divine Feminine. The visible leaders of the Feminist Movement were all agents provocateurs[2], and more importantly; it was run by men! The movement, predictably enough, soon died out and the Men in Power could relax again -- the Rockefellers and the Patriarchal Regime had 'proved' that the world would not be a better place if women were in charge.

We still need to ask ourselves; why is the Power Elite so afraid of women coming to real power? Why have women been so suppressed and abused over the millennia, more or less through the whole history of mankind? There must be something women have that men don't have, or have less of. But what is it?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP