Users Online Now: 1,717 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 289,746
Pageviews Today: 472,137Threads Today: 155Posts Today: 2,695
06:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OMG! Ancient Niniveh, the capital of Assyria is actually ....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Georgia and Armenia and NOT Northern Iraq!

I always thought Niniveh must be located near a sea shore as the prophet Jonah was taken there via a big fish/whale.

Modern day Mosul, Iraq - supposedly the location of Nineveh is located deep inland, and far away from any sea shore that it will take prophet Jonah several days journey to get there coming from any known sea in that area.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

The whale's journey, I believe, must have been the Meditteranean sea coming from Israel, then to the Aegean Sea, then the Sea of Marmara, and finally to the Black Sea, where Jonah was vomitted near the shores of Georgia. The ruins of Mosul, Iraq, is just part of the vast empire of ancient Assyria, and not its capital Niniveh.

If my theory is correct, then Georgia and Armenia, as the King of Assyria, together with its allies, Russia, China, and Iran, will attack Israel soon.

It is easy to sea why Armenia will be involved in a future catastrophic war with Israel.

Israel has military presence in Azerbaijan, which israel might use as its base in attacking Iran. Armenia, Iran's ally and in territorial dispute with Azerbaijan, might attack Azerbaijan in defense of Iran.

And since Azerbaijan is Israel's ally, Israel will then attack Armenia.

Thread: Nagorno Karabakh - The Place Where WW3 begins.....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP