Users Online Now: 2,032 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 817,643
Pageviews Today: 1,101,747Threads Today: 295Posts Today: 4,675
09:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Im concerned about the gangs in my neighborhood.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Things seem to be getting worse by the day, and i am beginning to be quite concerned for my own well being/safety.

Their is a group of people that seem to be increasing their presence everywhere you look and they are extorting people anyway possible.

It doesn't seem to matter if your young or old, just walking down the street or even just minding your own business in your own home.

These people are going around imposing their views and destroying people's lives, Robbing people of everything their worth, Destroying peoples belongings, taking people's possessions, beating people, then emptying their wallets.

These people do not wear black hoody's, or leather vests.

Yet their persona is no different.

These people where blue uniforms, representing their Clan they same as a gang would. Their emblem, sown onto their shirts and worn with pride.

If you are to simply respond in any matter which is not agreeing with their view, you are beaten down with a variety of weapons.

No, these people are not you local teenager gang, the Hells Angels or the Crips. These people call them self the Police.

Getting by is hard enough without these criminals getting involved. No longer can you live you life with out getting extorted by these thugs. And quite frankly i am concerned for my own safety.

When i walk out 3am in the morning, its not the group of people wearing baggy pants that i fear, its the police.
Although i am just minding my own business, not causing any harm to anything or anyone, they will still stop me, harass me, and take my things.

I cant defend myself, or my belongings, or they will kill me, or worse, keep me captive for many years, until they release me, only to continue to be their slave.

How is these criminals have managed to get so far out of hand?

Why cannot posses a weapon in my own home, for my own safety?

Why should i have to spend life in prison for protecting myself from these thugs?

If i continue to get harassed i fear one day i may have to do something i will regret, and my life will be ruined as a result. If it isn't already....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP