Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject so i kinda have a problem....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message im moving in with my boyfriend tomorrow. my psycho room mate has borderline personality disorder and has driven me to near insanity but thats another story all in itself.

My main point, is that my boyfriend is a Christian, and I am also, however, we have different values in ways that I'm not sure are compatible so I'm asking You GLP....

my bf wants to wait until marriage to have sex. He's about 10 years older than me (im 22 hes 33)and when we make out or whatever he seems really into it...but wanting to wait? i cant stand it. is that terrible of me?

i told him i was okay with it at first...then he said hed do "other things" but just not sex, however, none of that has happened at all. hes just not all that passionate but at the same time i think maybe i might make him feel that way because im standoffish because he hasnt taken charge.

I have to be the one to hold his hand, kiss him, touch him.... Every now and then he'll 'get it', but for the most part, he's kind of a wimp. Sorry to rant GLP but uhh....any advice?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP