Users Online Now: 2,162 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,451,013
Pageviews Today: 2,419,139Threads Today: 970Posts Today: 17,282
10:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Enjoy The Summer. Shit"s not going to happen till late Fall!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know for some of you around the Globe this summer has been anything but fun. If its not Rainy Windy and Flooding. Then its Shaken and Baking. Fires, Smoke and Dust Storms. I'm not talking about Just the Us or Canada. I'm talking about everywhere. Globally. This year 2012 has already been the all time record breakingist catacalismicist Year and its only half over. Its only going to get Worse. The Jet Streams and the Ocean Currents are setting us all up for the most Erratic ride of our Lifes come Fall and Winter.The stage is being set right now in the Oceans as we speak and The Ocean is going to Turn on the Party and the Music to Tunes we have never experienced before.The Oceans Temperatures and the never ending reorganization of all the Currents Globally and their Odd Behavior For Tell what is to come.Its one thing to Bake and Another to Freeze. Blizzards shut down Infrustructure and Roads Faster than Anything. Not Having Power in the Winter Can Take Lives Faster than anything. Be Warned Now. We do not need Doomday for its already upon us now setting the stage for the wildest winter ride in History. Take care to prepare. I will say this again. Take Care To Prepare. Having been warned in advance only you can take responsibility for yourself and do whats necessary to make it through to the other side. Fall is right around the corner.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP