Users Online Now: 2,016 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,094,256
Pageviews Today: 2,000,303Threads Today: 680Posts Today: 14,873
07:19 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject David has been found and is safe. I want to thank ALL of you for your help during a difficult situation.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message All my life I have believed the people are basically good and when given a chance they will do the right thing.

Right before David went missing I was beginning to see the world and the people in it as cruel and nasty.

There was a great deal of violence, hatred, fighting and arguing on the news, in threads, posts etc.

When David went missing I was frantic. All I could think of was how awful the world can be and all the rotten things that could happen to some one like him out there on his own.

To be honest, when I posted the thread about David being missing I expected a great deal of nasty comments and flack. At times there were a lot. Some were very hurtful and offensive. I removed them as quickly as I could. (ignorant brats wishing he would be found dead and calling him nasty things)

The large majority of people were caring, considerate and overwhelmingly supportive.

You all came to the aid of someone that could not help themselves. You actively searched out ways to help, locating websites, news agencys etc. Some of you that are in the area physically went out and searched for him. Some one recommended putting up a missing page on face book and when I did you all found it and posted his information on your pages. Thousands of people saw his face and info.

There are not words for how grateful I am, not just for your help and prayers but for restoring my faith in humanity. You are a truly an amazing group of people and a tremendous force for good in this world.

Thank you, and may God hold you all safely in the palm of his hand.
blwkss blwkss blwkss blwkss
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP