Users Online Now: 1,731 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 598,842
Pageviews Today: 1,005,814Threads Today: 368Posts Today: 6,679
11:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bored with doom? Turn to astral travel!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message sick of lame prophecies that never come to be? Yeah me too. This site is fantastic for breaking news but as far as predictions go its entirely disappointing.

However, two weeks of intense meditation and energy work (2x 20 minutes a day) and you will be entering other dimensions of reality, "exiting" your body (actually going within your mind), meeting imaginary and real spirit beings, learning new rules of reality (no gravity, no light speed limits, no time), and learning the universal language of telepathic thought balls that upload information into your mind in an instant with the flash of a symbol in your visual perception!

get ready for your next life now. this is the physics of the afterlife. I have had first hand experience with these phenomenon or else I wouldn't recommend it. I dont claim to know everything but I know YOU know this isn't all there is.

[link to www.astraldynamics.com]

[link to www.astralpulse.com]

btw i just want to add I am not satanic or pagan I am a Christian man with Christian values who believes in God's grace and a humble life. These phenomena are natural and I'm willing to bet one of the realms within these astral planes is the belief construct of "Heaven." A high vibration reality where only pure thought beings of like minds can dwell. "Like attracts like" is a universal law not only in this life but the next.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP