Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Yahweh, Yhwh, Yahveh, Yhvh, Je-hovah,Yahuwah,Yahawah, Baal, Golden Calf
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here's a pointer for those of you on the right track, but still under the strong arm of the Zionist and their demonic possession.

Yahweh/Yahveh/YHWH/YHVH/Je-hovah/Yahuwah/Yahawah etc

The God of Destruction, Ruin, Calamity, Mischief, Disaster, Fallen one

[link to www.blueletterbible.org]

[link to concordances.org]

This Yahveh/YHWH/Je-Hovah is the most popular name being called in the Earth today by almost everyone (Christians, J Witnesses and Witches/Freemasons alike), meanwhile, society is crumbling before our very eyes. I don't believe in coincidences.

If you invoke RUIN and Destruction, what do you think you will get?

Even Albert Pike speaks about this Yahveh/Yahweh/YHVH/YHWH in his book Morals and Dogma.
[link to i49.tinypic.com]

Also Jehovah/Yahveh = Jove/Jupiter = Zeus (That's where you get Je'Sus and the Cesare Borgia deception)

Zeus
supreme god of the ancient Greeks, 1706, from Gk., from PIE *dewos- "god" (cf. L. deus "god," O. Pers. daiva- "demon, evil god," O.C.S. deivai, Skt. deva-)

Even in Hosea 2:16 :: And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

H1180
bah-al-ee'
From H1167 with pronominal suffix; my master; Baali, a symbolical name of Jehovah: - Baali.

For your own pleasure: Google Baali.

Here's proof of the Creators name as told to Moses (Who was a Levite and an Israelite, and did not practice "judaism")

[link to i50.tinypic.com]

Here's a screencap I took from one of my Sabbath classes yesterday, it's from the book Illuminati 2 by Henry Makow PhD

[link to i49.tinypic.com]

P.S.: Some will accept it, others will reject it. All it takes is a bit of research and common sense.

Revelation 2:9 3:9
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP