Users Online Now: 2,029 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,088,231
Pageviews Today: 1,903,154Threads Today: 734Posts Today: 14,641
08:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Have a Brother sister line on my hand but I have no biological siblings
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been having a recurring dream lately. In the dream, I'm making snow angels around this lamp post. It's very dark beyond its light. As I get up from the ground, I see this man standing in the edge of the light. I can't see his face because it's completely shadow. "Sister..." he calls out to me. I tell him he must be mistaken. I don't have a brother. "sister..." he repeats. I continue to deny him as my brother but he continues to call me sister. He stays at the edge of the aurora, stubbornly calling for me. I always wake up bothered by the dream.
When I went to visit my friend, I told about the dream, she looked at my hand and told me that i do have a sibling. When I got home, I decided to look up to see if there were such thing as brother and sister lines in palmistry to find out that there is. So the article says that a line or lines indicate that you have a brother or a sister, if you don't, then you don't. Obvious, right?
But when I looked at my hand, there was a thin, broken line of a sibling. I don't have any brothers or sisters. Any explanations? I really need some help.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP