Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mexican vacation doom warning
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey Glprs,

This is absolutely true and has me spooked badly. I live in Missouri and work my ass off daily for the local msm. My wife and I like to go to the maya Rivera once a year to get away from it all and have a break from the kids.

At my work, I have about five people in my department. So we are pretty close and talk a lot about our families and vacations and all that. Well I sat down to book my trip. I booked a sweet hotel, a nice flight with only one stop in Dallas. I did buy trip insurance. We have been very excited. Two of my fellow workers were so impressed by the deal that I got, that they started looking for trips as well. One of them booked one and is going in October. Another was so excited and spent a ton of time looking and asking advice from me regarding where to stay and other info because she has never been. Her husband came in one day and we all talked about it. They were both absolutely thrilled with the idea.

A week or so later, she came back from visiting her parents and sisters in Virginia. She told me something strange had happened when she mentioned Mexico to her dad. Both her parents work for the government. She does not know what they do. Both have classified jobs and in 30 odd years have never said more than vague concepts. He does something with computers and I can't remember what she said her mom did. Anyway, she was telling her dad about how we were all planning trips to Mexico in the fall. She said had never seen her dad act the way he did. He turned completely white shook his head and said, "DO NOT GO TO MEXICO!" her response was to begin to argue with her worried parent but he was absolutely resolute. He repeated his warning and got angry. "You are not going to Mexico! She said was so stunned she couldn't really argue or prod him for info. When they dropped her off at the airport, he warned her again saying simply," promise me you will not go to Mexico."

She told me this story when she got back. She tried to talk me out of the trip saying the look in his eye meant there was more to this and he couldn't talk about it but to trust him. They are very close.

Anyway, I am canceling my trip and will only lose a few hundred bucks. But I pose this question to my friends at Glp. What could this mean?

I swear this is completely true. I'm bummed I will now have to go to Branson for gods sake. But I remember when the anthrax scare hit Washington. I had two friends whose dad a doctor sent them two prescriptions for Cipro and told them to get them filled two weeks before the incident .

So what could be going on in Mexico in sept and oct?

Thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP