Users Online Now: 2,256 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 634,415
Pageviews Today: 1,029,110Threads Today: 412Posts Today: 6,897
10:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Benadryl helps stop a Gallbladder attack.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yeah I know, no linky you stinky. But it occurred to me that people may not know this so I will share.

My mother has had gallbladder issues for more than ten years. She refused to have it removed.

The last time I took her to the emergency room I heard the Dr. tell the nurse to give her Benadryl. The nurse told him she already had it ready.

This was the first time I remembered hearing it so I asked the nurse why my mother was being benadryl. (I was thinking it was a mix up and she didn't really need it)

The nurse said they always give gallbladder patients Benadryl because it stops an attack in its tracks.

I asked her why (yes I am suspicious of everything they do and ask a lot of questions)

She said they don't really know why, they only know it works.

There it is, Take it or leave it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP