Users Online Now: 2,008 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 525,108
Pageviews Today: 903,576Threads Today: 393Posts Today: 6,228
11:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Michael Lee Hill - I just wrapped filming a new UFO TV show based around my contact with ET!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It will air this fall!

Here was the casting call, I was the person-contactee they selected!

Hello --

My name is Evan Altshuler, and I am the Casting Director for a non-fiction, TV production company currently working on a new, untitled project being developed for a major cable network.

Every year, thousands of people report strange encounters with unknown creatures. I am reaching out to you for help in finding individuals who have been abducted by aliens and are willing to share their stories on television. This show is not intended to answer questions or pass judgment. We are simply trying to understand the memories of people who have had paranormal experiences. Our company takes the pain of those who believe they have been afflicted by such phenomena seriously, and we are looking for honest articulate abductees to share their stories.

If this does not seem like you, but you know others who may be interested, please forward this message on. Thank you very much. I hope to hear from you soon.

I am the subject of the first Episode!

Gonna be mind Blowing!

Here is a recent compilation I created for this new major network TV show which will be airing this fall!

Peace,
Michael Lee Hill
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP