Users Online Now: 1,744 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 626,219
Pageviews Today: 1,066,206Threads Today: 340Posts Today: 6,583
11:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Food Allergies & Vaccinations---Is there a link?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As a early childhood teacher I see a lot of kids with food allergies. Looking back to when I was a kid I don't remember as many kids having allergies like they do now. I remember kids having an occasional peanut allergy, or sometimes milk but not as many food allergies as I'm seeing today. It seems like now and days every kid is allergic to something whether it be gluten, milk, eggs, fish, peanuts..etc.
So this all got me thinking, why are food allergies on the rise? Is it something in the water? Maybe it's the actual food? What could it be?

Scientists are linking food allergies in children to none other then...vaccinations.
[link to vactruth.com]

“In the US alone, 5.6 million people – 2% of the population – are allergic to peanuts and nuts almost all having experienced onset as toddlers. This epidemic tipped into critical mass around 1998 when the first flood of allergic children entered kindergarten sending a shock through education systems. Prevalence of the allergy increases with parental income, education and accessible health care. It does not increase with consumption. In developing countries where peanut consumption is high, the allergy is virtually unknown. In the west, children who have never eaten a peanut experience reactions on initial exposure to the food.
Immunologists claim that this allergy is an immune system abnormality. This view is contrary to that of Dr. Charles Richet, who identified and named the condition anaphylaxis in 1901. Richet proved that anaphylaxis is an inevitable side effect of vaccination” [link to www.whale.to]

Hmmm...that's funny because aren't autistic kids linked with vaccinations?
[link to www.autismndi.com]

This is why I refuse to get my flu shot!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP