Users Online Now: 2,088 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 490,258
Pageviews Today: 836,432Threads Today: 366Posts Today: 5,606
10:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Longtime lurker have some legit info to post. Draw your own conclusions.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi followed this board for sometime now, always enjoy reading the posts but not a huge doom and gloomier more for the alternative news posts. Something freaky just happened worth posting I feel. My wife's father is living in Switzerland and is a project manager presently working on uber expensive chalets in the alps. He makes crazy money and gets to rub shoulders with some well to do people. Anyway last week I get an email with confirmation of two tickets to Zurich and a car rental and he never even discussed this with us. We are obviously excited to visit but on such short notice and no planning we were ind of upset they would think we could just leave like that, I mean we don't have big jobs like him but our work is important to us. Anyway we try calling and never get through so we email him back freaking out and saying what the hell is everything ok? And he writes us back a short and ominous email.

Get here ASAP. Don't worry about anything. I just want the two of you safe.

This just happened last Friday and it was a long weekend here in Canada so we were at the cottage with limited cell but we have been trying to get in touch because we are going crazy trying to figure out what's up but we can't get in touch with either of her parents.

Not sure if doom is involved just yet but the strangest thing that's ever happened to me and my imagination is getting the better of me. What if a wealthy friend told him something? I mean they are in Switzerland don't they have shelters built into caves and seed banks and all that stuff?

Might be nothing but finally something to contribute. I will post when I get there next Monday.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP