Users Online Now: 1,774 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,168,805
Pageviews Today: 2,049,512Threads Today: 788Posts Today: 15,629
10:06 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bizarre and chilling dream. Very real. Has me a bit spooked.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've only ever posted 2 dreams in the past as they were particularly doomish. Neither has come to reality...at least not yet. One was a winter setting the other was a earthquake and possible flood, but there was no way for me to tell a time line or date.

This morning after my alarm went off, I hit snooze and fell back into a light sleep.

I had a dream. My Grandmother (who died just over a year ago and I have not dreamed of her at all until this morning) came to me while I was sitting in my living room. She aproached me from my left side. She pointed to my laptop. She never spoke a word. I looked at the laptop, and GLP was up on the screen. She pointed at 4 or 5 specific threads over and over again. They are a blur to me though. I'd look at her, and she'd point again and again. Her face was very serious. Normally she would always have a smile (very much a classic Grandmother look). It's like she had no time for pleasantries, but had to tell me something important.

That was it. Not a "scary dream", but it was so odd, and real, and felt very chilling.

Thought I should share.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP