Users Online Now: 1,896 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 972,012
Pageviews Today: 1,683,175Threads Today: 661Posts Today: 12,820
06:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject When American Civil War Breaks out.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Where do you stand, with the gov, or with the rebles? Will you try to be neutral?

Maybe a fullout civil war might not happen, but think of this. You piss off one person with the proper leadership skills it would be so easy to build an army of people to fight the gov.

I am canadian but I certainly would opt more for helping some one who wants to fight back the american regime than anything else. I feel bad for very few americans becuase they a truely great people but unfortunantly it's looking like the majority of americans are stupid brain washed monekys.

Sorry if that offends you, but here in Canada most of the people I know have 0 respect for the current america regime. I know TONS.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP