Users Online Now: 2,270 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,124,448
Pageviews Today: 1,877,871Threads Today: 774Posts Today: 13,508
06:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Big Pharma has no interest in new Diabetes cure. Can't make any money on it
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've had insulin dependent type 1 diabetes for over 42 years. Type 2 diabetes is a cake walk compared to type 1. the destruction done to my body is amazing. the destruction done to my social life, work life, finances , and psyche is also amazing.

When I think of these evil drug companies not wanting to find a cure, I get hostile beyond belief. When I was in the hospital for my heart attack and triple bypass at age 48, , caused by too many years of diabetes,the nurse said they would never allow a cure. Too much money is being made in maintaining diabetes.

This should be pinned and there should be a march on washington to demand public funding on this. The cost should be minimal since the vaccine used is almost 100 years old and is already FDA approved for other illnesses.

[link to market-ticker.org]

[link to www.bloomberg.com]

"After their early findings in studies with mice, she said they tried to interest every major drugmaker in developing the vaccine as a possible cure for diabetes. All told her there wasn’t enough money to be made in a cure that used an inexpensive, generically available vaccine, Faustman said. "
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP