Users Online Now: 3,188 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,123,899
Pageviews Today: 2,133,087Threads Today: 1,013Posts Today: 18,783
10:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Yesterday the anniversity of the Sharon Tate murder an Richard Nixion's resignation
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yesterday, the anniversity of the Sharon Tated murder, Richard Nixion's resignation 5 years later. The splashdown of Apollo landing became the focal point of the media putting the Tate murder out of the public mind.
Interesting is the video below under the heading "My Husband Directed The Fake Moon Landing Says Stanley Kubrick's Widow".
Is their a connection? And Rosemary's Baby staring Mia Farrow, is a 1968 American horror film written and directed by Roman Polanski, based on the bestselling 1967 novel Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin. Both Woody Alen, (Mia Farrow's peto ex Husband) and Roman Polanski liked very young girls.
What does this have to do with the moon landing? Buzz Aldrin performed a rite for the mason's on the moon. Aldrin, a Freemason, also carried to the Moon a special deputization from Grand Master J. Guy Smith, with which to claim Masonic territorial jurisdiction over the Moon on behalf of the Grand Lodge of Texas. If Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landing, then I see a larger picture here.
What would the masons want with the moon? My next post ... [link to www.msana.com]

The Apollo 11 Mission heralded the Charles Manson killing spree in California. The day after splashdown of Apollo 11, on July 25, 1969.
Manson sent Bobby Beausoleil, Mary Brunner, and Susan Atkins to the house of Gary Hinman to get money that Manson thought Hinman had inherited. After holding him for two days, Beausoleil killed Hinman. The Sharon Tate murders followed on August 9.

Richard Nixon, who had called the Apollo 11 astronauts on the Moon, witnessed their splashdown, and honored them in the White House, later became entangled in the Watergate scandal. Facing impeachment, he resigned on August 9, 1974 on the fifth anniversary of the Sharon Tate murders.
Five is an important number...
This is what he said on July 20th 1969 [link to www.presidency.ucsb.edu]

My Husband Directed The Fake Moon Landing Says Stanley Kubrick's Widow.
Moon landing
[link to thebodyofjesusthenazoraion.com]

I don't believe that 3 men went to the moon. Maybe an unmanned craft....more to be posted.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP