Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject You Hold What I Want
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I seek only a place where the streets aren't filled with cars with stressed people.
I want to smell the scent of nature, or at least not infect my lungs with toxicity at each breath.
I want to eat real food, healthy food. I don't want to be limited to eat industrialized stuff, genetically enhanced grains or meat.
I'm tired of being poisoned by the minute on this place.
I want to drink good quaility water. I'm tired of getting poisoned while drinking from the foutain of life.
I want to look into the eyes of a person and see happiness instead of sorrow.
I want to run, jump, roll and be happy! And I don't want to be judged crazy for it.. in a place where "be happy" is something strange..
I want to do something nice to someone, something of good faith. And I don't want people to think I have second intentions with that.
I want to see people with open eyes. I don't want to see people turning their heads to something anymore.
I want to see help and cooperation. I want to see attitude!
I want to see words that hold meaning. Words that matter.
I want to stop seeing empty things. I want to see what is real.
I want to have good food and water to share with real friends.
I want more real friends.
I want to share a good wisdom and be heard.
I want to be heard.
I want to ask and have answers!
I want to be able to eat and drink with happiness.
I want to drink happiness itself.

"I want, I can and I will."

I want to see more people seeking the same thing I am seeking.

"I AM."

What do you want?
We have billions of people that KNOW what is right and what is wrong. Why the majority insist on creating the worst situations? Why the majority insist on following the worst ideas?
What do you want?

Many times people think they can't help at anything. People tend to think that there's no way to change the system that we now live under.

But, how can one even know that? Did he even tried?
I'm sure he didn't, otherwise he would know the truth.

Be aware. Vibrate. Reach as many people as you can, through attitude, words, intentions, thoughts, vibrations.. Through what is real.

I don't want to hear about what I want. I want to hear about what WE want. And WE, my friends, WE want basically the same thing.

Truth is, WE all hold what WE all want.
WE are all the same thing.

And what one wants, another holds at his hand..

You Hold What I Want

-YHWIW

Thread: A bit of my stories. Read carefully. I mean, with care (:
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP