Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject *** WARNING OF UPCOMING EVENTS ***
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message hey everyone,

i know that there were about 10 failed predictions this week haha but this is the real deal. please pay attention.

also, i'm sorry but i dont have an uncle or a friend working for nsa/tsa/cia or smt.

but i do have some sources of information and this is why i'm posting.. because the energy of this year is about to crush on every1's head. nothing happened yet? well, everything is about to happen at once.

there are many whitehates and ets working to prevent major dooms and mostly nuclear related events but this event possibly cant be prevented. it is not origined within the cabal, it is a natural event that is caused by earth.

there were a few crop circles pointing to the 4th of aug, these crops were NOT related to first contact - they were a warning about this event that was suppose to happen in the 4th, and apparently was delayed.

there were major attempts to cancel this events, mostly by time manipulating (this is why some of you have felt very tired over the past week - because of time corruption).

right after the event didnt happen in the 4th, there was great joy and it was believed for a short moment that millions were saved, but apparently its not the case, the event was only delayed.

right now the timelines show this event manifest on the 13, this can (and might) change, because there are going to be many attempts to prevent it, in the short time left. there may be more crop circles pointing to the new date (08.13.2012) - it wont be a sign for first contact but a mire warning.

there are a few possible scenarios for how this event will unfold, each gives a slightly different picture but all of them points to the same end result and the same cause.

it is most likely that a very strong release of pressure will cause a huge seismic event near portland. the probable outcome of this event will be a 9.5 earthquake and maybe a large volcanic eruption in the area.

the earthquake will last 5 mins and will flatten the pacific northwest, including most of canada.

there will be tsunamis following this event which will extend the area of impact to several more countries.

MANY LIFES WILL BE TAKEN IN THIS EVENT, AS THE DESTRUCTION WILL BE BIGGER THEN OF ANY DISASTER IN MODERN HISTORY.

the gov know about this event and this is why many of the 'important guys' are not in the area, many of them are using clones and doubles. after the event they will try to declare martial law (there will be a huge increase in civil unrest and shootouts right after the event).

it is most likely that this event will trigger the fall of the economics (this has been seen like this in the majority of timelines).

it is also still possible that the DATE of the event will chance, but for the moment - it seems unlikely.

there wont be doom sex or even an alarm, this event will come and go leaving dead bodies and destruction everywhere.

i cant tell you about my sources of information, sorry, but i will add that we in the know call this event - THE event, because it will change everything, it will trigger other events like the fall of the economy.

there are other areas of the world that should be on high alert but the events unfolding there wont be as big as this one. i'll just add that sydney australia should brace for impact around the 17th.

i am not writing this to scare or to convince, there are many who are already aware of this event and are prepping gear.

if you know about this, in the physical or just in your feeling then do as you're told by your intuition.

there are many great souls who will be lost in the coming disasters, who chose this, and therefore wont accept this information. it is not because of ignorance or iq level - its a choice of their soul.

so, i have nothing more to say or suggest. this is not a call for action, just a reminder to you who already feel and know - time is short, get away from cities and get on higher ground.

the havoc that is about to start will continue, including many time manipulations that make everything even more weird ... all will continue until time will stop, when the timeline drop to zero.

be safe.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP