Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Couple haunted after Casper the friendly ghost caught on CCTV
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

The couple, who live in Sturgeon Avenue, installed CCTV a while ago after damage was caused to their cars. Last week, a neighbour asked them whether they had seen anything suspicious on their CCTV after finding something missing from the garden. However, when they played it back in the morning they were shocked by what they saw. Mrs Rigley, 44, said: "The image of a child jumped over my fence, landed over the roof of my car, flew down the street and flew back.

"I'm absolutely gobsmacked by this. I've got the footage here, it's the image of a young child about four or five." The couple have four cameras but only the one black and white camera picked up the image. "It's a ghost, it's got to be," said Mrs Rigley, who said their dog always woke up and barked if there were people around the house but did not disturb them that night. The dog hears everything," she said.

[link to www.thisisnottingham.co.uk] damned
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP